Perfect Crime: glitched or requirements changed?

QuentinCle95

I try to get this to pop on me but no luck so far despite try to do everything i can. :(

Is there any sign that i fucked up ? I am not sure at Manfred shop but I didn't get the police scene on that level.

I try EVERY possible combination that i can think of and nothing work for me.

Maybe I need to replay the game from the Manfred shop again and do it in one sitting ? Anyone who do 2nd PT and got it to work please tell me what do you do to get the trophy pop, thanks :(

I try to redownload the game again , if that may help.

Edit: got it now after 12 Playthrough. Now it decided to pop on me. affter just one thing i do different is i break out the car in the water myself. All the time I just let the time expired. I guess it didn't register as Lauren died here.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 4

On 7/13/2018 at 4:23 PM, FielVeredus said:

Edit: got it now after 12 Playthrough. Now it decided to pop on me. affter just one thing i do different is i break out the car in the water myself. All the time I just let the time expired. I guess it didn't register as Lauren died here.

I'm pretty sure that was a culprit for me also.

• Like 2

On 13/7/2018 at 4:23 PM, FielVeredus said:

Thanks for the tip, I broke it also by myself and that was the deffinitive trigger that gave me the trophy. So I guess the game doesn't count Lauren's death if you just leave the time run out.

• Like 2

Hello everyone ? i have followed the guide here on psn and have got the trophy on first try... I had to retry the Manfred chapter Duo some mistakes from my side and I breaked out of the car myself. And of course Madison killed in secret room killer place ,Norman killed in fish Tank from the ok and Ethan arrested 2 time by swat team. Hope you get it done ✌️Cheers 

I can completely confirm that getting out of Scott's car by actually getting out of it is what popped the Perfect Crime trophy for me.

DO NOT just sit in the car and wait for Scott to get out on his own. You have to break yourself out through the right door window, but be careful not to free Lauren.

Follow what the guide says and you should get the trophy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is how I got it:

1. Hassan's Shop: Just do nothing, let Hassan be killed by the thug.

2. Fugitive: Don't escape, just stand still to get busted.

3. Manfred: Swipe clean all the evidence.

4. On the Loose: Kiss Madison, make sex, forgive her and escape police raid.

5. Trapped: Get out of the car alone; don't save Lauren.

6. Face to Face: Don't give the medicine, just walk away.

7. Killer's Place: Stay in the secret room, so that Madison dies there.

8. Old Warehouse: Let OK kill Jayden on the conveyor belt and let Ethan rescue Shaun.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

Decided to let this be my very last trophy as I saw people were having problems with it. Got it on first attempt and I did not follow the trophy guide (which is otherwise great) for this as some of the guide instructions, logically, did not make sense.

What I did was: 

- Let Hasan die. Just stayed at the back of the shop and didn't intervene or move.

- Cleaned Manfred's perfectly. Never touched anything beyond what was required and Lauren never leaned against the glass case.

- Killed Norman in Fish Tank as ideally the killer would not want Norman to reach the warehouse.

- Let Lauren die. Didn't let the timer run out, didn't fail any QTEs, didn't call or shake Lauren. i smashed the window on the right at the first opportunity.

- Let Kramer die.

- Killed Madison in Killer's Place by letting her die in the locked room full of smoke.

- Let Ethan save Shaun AND pass all trials. I let him get arrested in Fugitive but let him escape in On the Loose. ( I also didn't shoot the killer but I guess this doesn't matter seeing as the killer literally tells Ethan it doesn't matter seeing as he fulfilled his life's purpose.)

It's not glitched or even as fussy as you might think; it actually makes perfect sense. You have to put yourself in the mind of the killer and almost "convince" the game of your intent. That means the killer has to have all enemies die by his doing, remove all evidence and have Ethan succeed in finding Shaun.

On 3/14/2016 at 2:54 PM, Dark Layla said:

You need to do this:

- Let Hasan die

- Cleaned Manfred's (9/9 evidences if you touch the window 10/10)

- Let Lauren die

- Let Kramer die

- Kill Jayden in fish tank

- Kill Madison in Killer's Place (let her die in the flames)

- Let Ethan save Shaun ( and then he need to be killed by the police)

Ps: don't try to make a "true perfect crime" (kill them all before old warehouse) because will deny the trophy!

Ps:

- I completed all ARI successful before fish tank chapter

- I completed all trials successful with ethan before the old warehouse

I know this is relative but i got this trophy making this way..

After credits try to reload last chapter if the trophy didn't show up

Good Luck my friend !

Yeah, more or less this.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This trophy is so messed up. I fulfilled all requirements but didn’t get the trophy. Apart from wiping all the prints from Manfred’s shop, killing Hassan, Lauren and Kramer, I had Madison die in OK’s apartment, Ethan in prison, and Norman go to the old warehouse alone. I saved Shaun but let OK kill Norman. 

When I finally got the trophy, here’s what I changed: I ended up reloading to fish tank, let Norman die there and did everything else the same except for having Ethan not fuck Madison and escape the police. This let Ethan go to the old warehouse alone and save Shaun before being gunned down by the police. 

Everyone’s dead, Shaun lives and OK gets away clean. 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 7/27/2018 at 12:37 PM, Robin_of_Loxley said:

This is how I got it:

1. Hassan's Shop: Just do nothing, let Hassan be killed by the thug.

2. Fugitive: Don't escape, just stand still to get busted.

3. Manfred: Swipe clean all the evidence.

4. On the Loose: Kiss Madison, make sex, forgive her and escape police raid.

5. Trapped: Get out of the car alone; don't save Lauren.

6. Face to Face: Don't give the medicine, just walk away.

7. Killer's Place: Stay in the secret room, so that Madison dies there.

8. Old Warehouse: Let OK kill Jayden on the conveyor belt and let Ethan rescue Shaun.

i did exactly this and nothing. the only difference is in #7 i jump out the window and kill myself instead of staying in one spot. maybe ill have to try that. ive never seen so many fucked up guides for one game where every single one is wrong

edit, let her die in the apartment, still didnt work. fml

Edited by melodicmizery