Can you transfer RoS save from PS4 to PS3

No you cannot transfer a PS4 save to the PS3.

No they are not the same versions of RoS.

The PS3 version is on patch 2.1 something and the PS4 is on the most recent PC patch.

If you want to platinum both games you have to plat the PS3 version first.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

No you cannot transfer a PS4 save to the PS3.

No they are not the same versions of RoS.

The PS3 version is on patch 2.1 something and the PS4 is on the most recent PC patch.

If you want to platinum both games you have to plat the PS3 version first.

oh mmm  :) Ok I got it. thank you 

Edited by CompLex_2kG

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/28/2017 at 6:13 AM, TheTitan001 said:

So if I plat it now the ps 3 version and import my ps 3 save file to the ps 4, will the trophies pop when I load the file no my ps 4?

Or do I have to play the whole game again?

I have just done this, and the answer so far is "neither."

No trophies auto-popped for me, but my previous characters have made some of them appear way early. Like I load up my old level 70 character, unequip and re-equip one item, Up All Night To Get Lucky pops. I talk to each artisan, the trophies for leveling them to 12 pop. But story-related trophies have come at the right moments so far.

My guess is, we'll have to do the 500 bounties and 100 treasure goblins over again on PS4, and those are the time-consuming ones. So it'll go faster, but not a lot faster.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2017 at 1:25 AM, rdhight said:

No trophies auto-popped for me, but my previous characters have made some of them appear way early. Like I load up my old level 70 character, unequip and re-equip one item, Up All Night To Get Lucky pops. I talk to each artisan, the trophies for leveling them to 12 pop. But story-related trophies have come at the right moments so far.

My guess is, we'll have to do the 500 bounties and 100 treasure goblins over again on PS4, and those are the time-consuming ones. So it'll go faster, but not a lot faster.

Thank you for the information. Not gonna start it on the ps 4 then.

• 2 months later...
On 1.11.2017 at 0:25 AM, rdhight said:

And how about reaching level 70 with all characters trophy? I've just uploaded my platinum save from ps3 to ps4 and I wonder about that one. 

10 hours ago, maniek515 said:

And how about reaching level 70 with all characters trophy? I've just uploaded my platinum save from ps3 to ps4 and I wonder about that one. 

I didn't have a full set of level 70 characters to bring across, because I deleted some of them on PS3 after gaining the platinum. But I think the ones I saved did count toward the total on PS4.

2 minutes ago, rdhight said:

I didn't have a full set of level 70 characters to bring across, because I deleted some of them on PS3 after gaining the platinum. But I think the ones I saved did count toward the total on PS4.

As far as I read about getting trophies after importing ps3 save I suppose it works randomly for people. 

In my case all it took for Dream Team trophy was to load each character just for a moment (I imported 6 level 70 characters, 1 of them on hardcore). 

I also got Above and beyond by reaching next paragon level but didn't get Above and beyond hardcore by doing so with my hardcore character. Guess I have to start another one from scratch. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/2/2018 at 11:59 AM, maniek515 said:

As far as I read about getting trophies after importing ps3 save I suppose it works randomly for people. 

In my case all it took for Dream Team trophy was to load each character just for a moment (I imported 6 level 70 characters, 1 of them on hardcore). 

I also got Above and beyond by reaching next paragon level but didn't get Above and beyond hardcore by doing so with my hardcore character. Guess I have to start another one from scratch. 

Out of curiosity, is the Above and Beyond hardcore challenge greyed out or not?