Echo glitched

So earlier I started collecting some of the collectibles and I noticed That one Echo is telling me its on the map but when I get there its not here. The Echo was actually part of a side mission I had previously completed. It is Judy Walters #4. Anyone else have the other 4 Judy echos but not the #4th one?

Yeah, the Judy #4 echo is here on the map but when I get here it's clearly not. I'll see if I can join my friends game and replay the side mission to get it. Also when I have completely cleared a location when I go to the intel page and show the West locations it says i'm missing one in Clinton, Hell's Kitchen (Judy #4) and Times Square. The map is not showing anymore collectibles on the map for Clinton and Times Square. These collectibles are so glitchy this is very frustrating, they need to fix this shit 

There are a few bugged for a bunch of people, where as other people can collect them.

The more common one is Michael Dufrane #2 and #3. I cannot collect them, my friend who I'm platinuming this game with was able to collect them. Where as his brother cannot.

Just gotta hope for a patch! It's one of the few things stopping me from a plat.

Yeah, I had no friends playing so I went to a low level safe house and looked for someone kind enough to help me. Found a level 7 who had not even went to Hells Kitchen yet so I added him and joined his game. I then fast travelled to the Hells Kitchen safe house and spoke to the JTF officer there. I received the mission again and it was just a matter of replaying it. You should be able to do this in whatever area the Micheal echos are in 

I spent a few hours last night and today polishing up all the collectibles and boom, that damn Michael Dufrane #1 is impossible to get. I can activate the Echo just fine, but I can't collect it. This happened when I was doing the actual sidequest and I knew it would come back to bite me in the arse, but I hoped it would rectify itself by the time I came to collect everything.

As it is, I'm sitting on 62/63 Echos collected and 292/293 collectibles in total. Now I just hope Ubi fix it by the time I've finished up all my Dark Zone trophies, since those and the 100 signature skill ones are all I have left :\

Yeah, I had no friends playing so I went to a low level safe house and looked for someone kind enough to help me. Found a level 7 who had not even went to Hells Kitchen yet so I added him and joined his game. I then fast travelled to the Hells Kitchen safe house and spoke to the JTF officer there. I received the mission again and it was just a matter of replaying it. You should be able to do this in whatever area the Micheal echos are in 

Followed this method went to low level safe house, joined someones group and redid the mission.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'd developed the same problem with some of Echos in Kips Bay...Any idea if there is a way to matchmake with a newbie in the game...also curious if collectibles are reset with new characters. For example if a friend makes a new character can we grab those echos or after 100% collectibles do they not play.