Know no Fear trophy help

My friend and I just went through and finished all missions on hard difficulty at level 30, only problem is the trophy didn't pop. Has anyone else had this problem and if so any solutions. Our only thought was that we did complete a few missions that were the daily. But even so they're on hard so would that void the trophy?

Any help would be much appreciated 

It's a bit of a long shot but this might help... I wanted to work towards that trophy so I made a list of every mission under the Story Missions tab on the map. I didn't realise that it moves 3 missions from that list and puts them under daily instead. So I was actually missing three from my initial list. It was a silly mistake to make on my part and I doubt you've done the same but hopefully it might help. I should finish my list (8 left) tonight or tomorrow so I'll report back and let you know if it popped. At least that way we'll know if doing a mission on daily affects it because I've cleared at least 4 as dailies so far!

I did the daily missions on hard and that didn't count against me.  The game also recognizes challenge mode missions as "Hard" completed.  I didn't complete the mission I completed on Challenge on hard ever throughout my game.  I read the achievement was buggy for some people, so I made a list.  I also did random matchmaking for almost every mission.  It's important to note that at least for me, even if you join half-way through, or if you play with people lower than level 30, the game still counts it toward this trophy.  My best advice would to make a new list and run through them until it pops.  I don't think the game tells you when the party leader changes difficulty, so that could have happened as well.  Make sure you're the party leader so that doesn't happen.  If you do all 16 again and it still doesn't pop, it might just have bugged on you.  I would hope not, though.

I can confirm that this was the way i did it. Today i did all the missions on hard by myself without anyone else. I did all of the missions, including the two dailys, solo. My last mission was the daily challenge, so i decided to do that with a group. My trophy did not pop. I then went back and played it on hard by myself instead of challenging and my trophy popped. So im not sure if its buggy, but id try making sure they are all hard and not challenging, and doing them by yourself!

• Like 1

It looks like it's been solved already anyway but I said I'd report back. Finally got through all of my list and it popped straight away. A lot of them were done on hard as the daily mission so it looks like that doesn't affect anything :)! Make a list again and work through it until it pops (same advice as above!) - personally I'd say they are faster to get through if you solo them but matchmaking is fun if you want that :D

• Like 1

I did all the missions on hard one evening, and made sure to play the daily missions twice. Once as a daily and then again on 'regular' hard mode. The trophy popped for me no problem, and I didn't even play all missions fully (dropped into existing parties that already cleared half the mission a few times).

I have done it with and without a group and it doesn't matter. What matters is you're the group leader. Go and start a mission on hard, matchmake or not, just don't accept any invites and it will pop. If someone else as a leader complete it on hard, it won't count in your world as if you have completed it on hard.

Let me know it that helped you guys out :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine didn't pop, went through them all again and it popped on a 'random' one.  Not sure if maybe I hadn't changed the difficulty on that one or something?  I didn't do the whole thing - just jumped into someone else's game that had already completed half the mission..  So keep trying!  

As mentioned above, finishing a mission on Challenging does not count. You have to redo that mission again on Hard for it to count towards the trophy. Matchmaking for each mission will also count because everyone involved in the mission will count towards completing it. I got this trophy when I completed the very last mission at the UN Building.

• 2 weeks later...

All I ever did was join a group through matchmaking to play the missions that were offered as dailies, and quit the group as soon the mission was complete. Missions being included in Daily Missions, not hosting the group etc. definitely do not matter. You just need to be level 30 and make sure your replay is on Hard.

Rather I'd like to point out I've played the game for a month and two of the story missions, Subway Morgue and Times Square Power Relay, have NEVER been offered as a Daily Mission. This means people who stick to playing the dailies are missing those two replays. I'd suggest anyone who is having trouble popping it play those missions first, and after that start writing down the missions they finished. The game has no indicators which missions were completed on Hard at level 30 so it's easy to miss one especially with the bugged Mission Overview...

Edit: just as I typed this Times Square Power Relay introduced as a Daily Mission first time in history. Ah well :D

Edited by ars