One of the quickest way to obtain the Batting 500 trophy solo.

I didn't see this method anywhere on these forums so I'll explain it here. This method works on both PS3 & PS4 with only load times as the difference.

1. Once you have access to adventure mode go to Act IV on normal difficulty and see if there is a bounty in the Hell Rift.
  2. If there is go there run to the second level and then kill either a Hammermash, Sledge, or all the enemies in level 2.
  3. Once you finish the bounty quit to the main menu and then repeat step 1

I use a Monk when doing this method because they can finish the bounties the fastest, but you can easily finish one of these bounties in a minute with most characters.
Once you get into a good rhythm you can easily finish 60-70 bounties in a hour.

Here's a video of the method:

PS3 & PS4 differences

PS3:

1. The load time are worse
  2. There will always be a bounty in the Hell Rift
  3. If you have extra controller this method can also be used to level up characters for the dream team trophy.

PS4:

1. The load time are better
  2. Sometimes there won't be a bounty in the Hell Rift. If it isn't one quit to the main menu and retry.

Edit: Thanks to Kallume I now know that the Zoltun Kulle bounty in Act 2 is about 10 seconds faster, but you get less gold, exp, and items. So if you only need Batting 500 trophy it is faster.

Edited by soultaker655

• 2 months later...

I gotta disagree with this. While the method is interesting, the bounty chosen is definitely not the fastest.

I have to poke holes and ask questions because you claimed to be the "quickest" method.

Did you choose this bounty because it shows up the most? 

Is there a reason you didn't just dash all the way to Hell Rift 2 instead of fight enemies? Given the bounty is always in Hell Rift 2, anything you do in Hell Rift 1 is wasted time.

Zoltun Kulle bounty in Act 2 is way faster that as there are no enemies, and his waypoint is right next to his encounter. Any reason why you wouldn't use this bounty instead?

I've read that if you're playing online, you and the other players can do bounties independently of each other, thus racking them up fairly quickly. Haven't tried it out myself though to verify.

Zoltun Kulle bounty in Act 2 is way faster that as there are no enemies, and his waypoint is right next to his encounter. Any reason why you wouldn't use this bounty instead?

He's my favorite bounty. Much faster than the others.

I've read that if you're playing online, you and the other players can do bounties independently of each other, thus racking them up fairly quickly. Haven't tried it out myself though to verify.

I can confirm this for the PC version, but not PS4. In soultaker655's defense, he did say quickest for solo :P

I can confirm this for the PC version, but not PS4. In soultaker655's defense, he did say quickest for solo :P

Ah, true. Embarrassing oversight on my part. But still, why in the world would you want to go at this solo? Such a pain even with playing two player couch co-op.  :facepalm:

Ah, true. Embarrassing oversight on my part. But still, why in the world would you want to go at this solo? Such a pain even with playing two player couch co-op.  :facepalm:

I did it solo... but my DH was able to Vault for 2 minutes straight without stopping so... kinda quick.

I gotta disagree with this. While the method is interesting, the bounty chosen is definitely not the fastest.

I have to poke holes and ask questions because you claimed to be the "quickest" method.

Did you choose this bounty because it shows up the most? 

Is there a reason you didn't just dash all the way to Hell Rift 2 instead of fight enemies? Given the bounty is always in Hell Rift 2, anything you do in Hell Rift 1 is wasted time.

While I was working on this trophy on the PS3 version this is the bounty that was recommended because it takes aroung 30 seconds to do. The Zoltun Kulle bounty in Act 2 never showed up in my research. Maybe because I was only looking for how to do it in the PS3 version. I was dashing all the way to Hell Rift 2, I was using the monks Tempest Rush with the Tailwind rune to move faster. When the monk starts attacking in that video it didn't have enough spirit to use Tempest Rush. From what I've seen of the Zoltun Kulle bounty it's about 10 seconds faster, but you get less gold, exp, and items. So if you only need Batting 500 trophy it is faster, unless it takes forever for the bounty to show up.

Thanks for letting me know about the Zoltun Kulle bounty, when I go for the PS4 version of this trophy I'll try it and see how fast it is.

Edited by soultaker655