Yet another easy platinum by the looks of the trophy list.

DF007gamer

Hmm I am beginning to suspect I just might be able to plat this game. 156 tracks in (156 golds) and still haven't hit one where I have struggled, it's mostly just the multi-lap ones (140 in particular) that have taken the longest, purely because they are technically longer tracks and there is more time to make an error. I've also been spending a decent amount of time in the multiplayer (which is great), so single-player progress has slowed down a bit.

Given up trying to get anymore trackmaster medals unless they come naturally (on around 65 right now), partly because I got the 50 trophy early on, but also because most of my RL friends are much slower than me so not got anyone to really compete against.

Finally came to play TMT now. So far really pleased with the game - pretty much what I expected :)

I knew form the start, that 50 green medals were going to be hard and getting all 200 gold a huge task. I have played now the 40 white tracks, got 3 bronze, 8 silver, 19 gold and 10 green medals so far - most green's from the Stadium maps (and the bronze one's being 3-lap-races; only played them once or twice). Pretty pleased for my first racing day :)

Looking forward to the rest - it's going to be a tough ride :)

I was thinking the same, BOT-Brad... Until I reached the Black tracks. These are a damn hell!

Just the red stadium maps left to do now in the red series. Couple of the Lagoon tracks were a little tricky. Managed to do the last 3-lap race (150?) in my first attempt too, probably the first first-attempt gold medal I have got since probably the blue tracks.

Hey guys! I have no idea what I can do to finish my TMT trophy guide. There's trophy for every environnement (Canyon White, Stadium Blue, Lagoon Red) and a trophy for getting silver for every series (White, Green, Blue, Red, Black). What can I do to simplify? Should I refer the environment ones to Series ones or to refer every trophy to the 200 Gold one? I appreciate any other suggestions. Thanks!

Hey guys! I have no idea what I can do to finish my TMT trophy guide. There's trophy for every environnement (Canyon White, Stadium Blue, Lagoon Red) and a trophy for getting silver for every series (White, Green, Blue, Red, Black). What can I do to simplify? Should I refer the environment ones to Series ones or to refer every trophy to the 200 Gold one? I appreciate any other suggestions. Thanks!

That's a good question, mate.

I thought about making a guide myself for a while, but ultimately didn't because I couldn't figure out a good, non-redundant concept myself :)

Are you planning to include videos to all 200 Gold Medals? And 50 Selected Green one's? Or directly all 200 Green one's (if available)?

Posting videos to 200 Silver, 200 Gold and 200 Green medals would be kind of an overkill :D

As I don't remember clickable spoiler tags for videos here, the guide would be pretty long and loading a lot, I guess.

That's a good question, mate.

I thought about making a guide myself for a while, but ultimately didn't because I couldn't figure out a good, non-redundant concept myself :)

Are you planning to include videos to all 200 Gold Medals? And 50 Selected Green one's? Or directly all 200 Green one's (if available)?

Posting videos to 200 Silver, 200 Gold and 200 Green medals would be kind of an overkill :D

As I don't remember clickable spoiler tags for videos here, the guide would be pretty long and loading a lot, I guess.

I don't think I'll post 50 selected green ones, it's pretty much different from everybody to make Trackmasters. My words would be to keep doing better until they get medal. In some tracks, I got them in one try for the gold.

For 200 gold medals, overall it's not that hard until I did the Black tracks, these are damn hard! So I think I could gather videos from Black tracks into the guide.

I see your point, that it is different for everybody to master the track with a green medal.

But if you did post videos of those instead of gold one's, it would do no harm for two reasons :)

Everyone out there could see the best possible way to master a track. If they can master this technique pretty fast in a level and get green - superb. If not, they probably still have gold.

And if you watch the green medal video with maybe some advanced techniques for cutting short, or drifting where you probably would have never drifted by yourself, gives them another angle to knock off a few (parts of a) second and might be able to get gold when they struggled beforehand.

But that's just my opinion :)

(And if you do want to post green medal videos, feel free to use some of mine, which I captured and which playlist I'm going to expand as I progress)

Edited by dalailama1989

I found videos from a Youtuber who made over 100+ first tracks with Trackmaster medals so I added the playlist link to 50 Greens trophy. I have no idea what to do about Gold medals for Black tracks. I was thinking I can gather many videos in a playlist since I can't find playlist or videos where all tracks at once.

Edited by Max654

@dalailama

first the trackmaster-times/ghost are by far not the best ways through the tracks on some tracks it might be close but on the most you can go a couple seconds faster than the trackmaster for example #166 the trackmaster has a time of 1:17:954 i myself got a time of 1:14:10 and i bet you can even go 3 to 5 seconds faster (if you're going for the perfect run)

and yeah sure its nice to watch a well driven ghost getting a clue how to drive the track properly but its better to experience it yourself to get the feeling for it 

i think its all about practice what does it say? oh yes Try Harder ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Hi PapyChampy! Nice to know trophies will unlock as soon I play the full version!

I just started the full version and while my beta progress continued over, the Wait, there's a green one? trophy did not auto-pop, nor did the 1 down, 199 to go trophy.

EDIT: All I had to do was drive on a track that I already had a Trackmaster medal on (didn't have to beat it) and it unlocked. Should be the same for Gold time.

Edited by IronMask75

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking the same, BOT-Brad... Until I reached the Black tracks. These are a damn hell!

Yeah, I was definitely too confident in my abilities  :lol: . I am not playing the game as much as I did when it came out, but just cannot for the life of me gold medal 164 or 170. I am within a second for both but just cannot do it.  :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

If the total amount of people on the world leaderboards are indicative of the sales, then it looks like the game has sold 1.47m on PS4, 340k on Xbox and 100k on PC. Those overall sales seem pretty good to me, hopefully Ubisoft thinks so as well. I

I'm surprised at how much better it performed on consoles, so maybe that means any future installments won't be confined to PC. Would love to see any sort of sequel though, that's for sure.

On a side note, I'm disappointed that the guy who started this thread never ended up getting the game :(

I like this game and I'm reasonably good at racers but those green medals are insane... I can barely get silver at many tracks.

If you think those medals are tough, apparently when you earn trackmaster on all 200 tracks, you unlock an even harder batch of ghosts set by professionals. I thought the normal trackmasters were professional enough already, but I guess not.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This thread's title made me laugh. An easy platinum? Whew, boy...

I'm at track 125 and stuff is getting absolutely insane. I have almost all gold medals so far, but.... we'll see how long I can keep -that- up. Lot of experience playing racing games (and past experience with Trackmania) so I'm doing pretty good, top 5-30% on every track I finish.

This thread's title made me laugh. An easy platinum? Whew, boy...

I'm at track 125 and stuff is getting absolutely insane. I have almost all gold medals so far, but.... we'll see how long I can keep -that- up. Lot of experience playing racing games (and past experience with Trackmania) so I'm doing pretty good, top 5-30% on every track I finish.

I'm the one :facepalm:  that started this thread and was I ever so wrong on thinking that. I was waiting for gamers to comment on the difficulty on the game and changed my mind on buying it. I've platinumed some racing games but I'm thinking this will be out of my league. 

• Like 1

I'm the one :facepalm:  that started this thread and was I ever so wrong on thinking that. I was waiting for gamers to comment on the difficulty on the game and changed my mind on buying it. I've platinumed some racing games but I'm thinking this will be out of my league. 

If you enjoy racing games and ultrahard "try-try again" games like Super Meat Boy, Hotline Miami, etc, you'll love this.

But... if you think you're not up for spending an hour (or two) trying to master a track that takes 2 minutes to complete, then, yeah, probably not the game for you. Fun, but very frustrating at times.

If you enjoy racing games and ultrahard "try-try again" games like Super Meat Boy, Hotline Miami, etc, you'll love this.

But... if you think you're not up for spending an hour (or two) trying to master a track that takes 2 minutes to complete, then, yeah, probably not the game for you. Fun, but very frustrating at times.

Or, you know, you could try to enjoy the game for a while and not go for the platinum :) used copies are pretty cheap these days.

• Like 1