Confirmed Method of Unlocking 'Honour Upheld'

crisding89

F*** you Little Deviants!

Gesto d'onore = Honor Upheld in Italian

Thank you so much BrownKiidd. Now don't harass him anymore because he has disappeared from leaderboards. Lol!

I want to mention Sukwendo too. He was the first player who tried to help me but the challenge did not work for him. Anyway, I think it was fair to credit him too.

So, here's how I've obtained it.

1) BrownKiidd added me, I told him to don't open the game. I've checked in the "Games" section and it had a better score in "Rolling Pastures". I've just replayed it to get a slighty higher score. I've told him to check if he had the savegame while offline, which he had, and his score was 15.500;

2) I've sent the challenge to him (the fist icon) in the "Games" menu (not in "Players" menu). He had the game turned off. He accepted the challenge from the Vita "Messages" app, not ingame. The challenge loaded fine for him (when, with Sukwendo, the game would just load withouth starting the challenge);

3) He beated my score (I did 16.000, he did 16.500), then he sent the challenge to me. During that period, I was waiting in the "Games" menu without letting my PS Vita going into standby mode;

4) I've recieved the challenge and the message prompt appeared (I've also got the notification in the PS App on my smartphone). I pressed the PS button, went to Messages and accepted the challenge from there, the challenge loaded fine and I was able to play it;

5) I've restarted once because I was screwing up. I had no problem after then, got 17.250, died and the trophy unlocked as you can see in the picture.

I cannot suggest you what do if you see someone who you can challenge but he lost his save. People here say that the challenged must get bronze on Botz Invasion before you send him the challenge, but what if you must challenge him in another minigame? Must he get the score online or offline? That is not yet fully explained.

Good luck everyone!

2vl2zhf.jpg

Edited by LoStraniero91
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've added a hundred gamers and came up with 8 but only 2 offered to help. But when they play the game they dissapeared from my challenges. What do i do? Help me please.

If you never seen them the first time you added them, then they were bugged.

Remember: they MUSTN'T boot the game before you are certainly sure you see them on the "Game" tab.

• 4 weeks later...

Going through the struggle of adding hundreds of people myself, gonna post some PSN ids here for people to add and go after these guys that I won't bother with. Obviously you gonna need to convince them to grab another vita or buy the game again or you can get a second vita yourself and ask him his account details so you self boost this (my friend did this with a greek guy who only plays destiny on PS4 and sold his vita 3 years ago).

JoeyMetalman accepted my request and had his name on the leaderboards, but I sent him a challenge by mistake (don't think this removes him, does it?) and he deleted me. He didn't play any vita game since June 25th 2015, that's more than an year ago. He probably doesn't have a vita anymore, do what you can to him.

(HVT) Tao_37 is italian, barely understands english. Don't even bother messaging him if you can't speak italian, seriously. His last vita game was in march 10th 2016 (not long ago from this post) and I couldn't grasp if he still owns the system or not. I don't think he is a trophy hunter however, only has 2 platinums in over 300 games he has. He doesn't have Honor Upheld trophy.

2crqa0k.jpg

Cataplexy-Pop never replied to my messages, his last vita game was in september 22th 2015, more than an year ago, dunno if he owns a vita because again, he never replied my messages. He doesn't have Honor Upheld trophy.

2zqsmu1.jpg

(HVT) Niewin is canadian, never replied my messages and his last vita game was on march 25th 2016, a few months back from this post. He doesn't have Honor Upheld trophy.

1zovm76.jpg

(Disclaimer: from this point onwards, all my scores gonna be shit because I've reset my savefile to do a challenge, all my scores were too high for everyone to beat and then beat it again).

Kumitsuo barely plays, didn't play any vita game since mid 2015 and is not an active trophy hunter either. He has Honor Upheld trophy, didn't plat the game because reasons.

34xhu2b.jpg

If anyone manages to convince one of these players and get their names removed from the leaderboards, please do quote me and let me know so I can remove their names from this post.

Edited by TheYuriG

• 2 weeks later...

Going through the struggle of adding hundreds of people myself, gonna post some PSN ids here for people to add and go after these guys that I won't bother with. Obviously you gonna need to convince them to grab another vita or buy the game again or you can get a second vita yourself and ask him his account details so you self boost this (my friend did this with a greek guy who only plays destiny on PS4 and sold his vita 3 years ago).

JoeyMetalman accepted my request and had his name on the leaderboards, but I sent him a challenge by mistake (don't think this removes him, does it?) and he deleted me. He didn't play any vita game since June 25th 2015, that's more than an year ago. He probably doesn't have a vita anymore, do what you can to him.

(HVT) Tao_37 is italian, barely understands english. Don't even bother messaging him if you can't speak italian, seriously. His last vita game was in march 10th 2016 (not long ago from this post) and I couldn't grasp if he still owns the system or not. I don't think he is a trophy hunter however, only has 2 platinums in over 300 games he has. He doesn't have Honor Upheld trophy.

2crqa0k.jpg

Cataplexy-Pop never replied to my messages, his last vita game was in september 22th 2015, more than an year ago, dunno if he owns a vita because again, he never replied my messages. He doesn't have Honor Upheld trophy.

2zqsmu1.jpg

(HVT) Niewin is canadian, never replied my messages and his last vita game was on march 25th 2016, a few months back from this post. He doesn't have Honor Upheld trophy.

1zovm76.jpg

(Disclaimer: from this point onwards, all my scores gonna be shit because I've reset my savefile to do a challenge, all my scores were too high for everyone to beat and then beat it again).

Kumitsuo barely plays, didn't play any vita game since mid 2015 and is not an active trophy hunter either. He has Honor Upheld trophy, didn't plat the game because reasons.

34xhu2b.jpg

If anyone manages to convince one of these players and get their names removed from the leaderboards, please do quote me and let me know so I can remove their names from this post.

I´ve contacted Tao_37. He doesn´t have the game anymore.

I´ve contacted Tao_37. He doesn´t have the game anymore.

Guessed as much, reason why I added him to this list of 'people i won't bother trying with'. You can always convince him to help you by buying him a card so he can purchase the game on PS Store, but make sure you explain him what to do offline so he doesn't get wiped off the challenge wall. You don't wanna buy him the game for nothing and then having your money wasted.

Guessed as much, reason why I added him to this list of 'people i won't bother trying with'. You can always convince him to help you by buying him a card so he can purchase the game on PS Store, but make sure you explain him what to do offline so he doesn't get wiped off the challenge wall. You don't wanna buy him the game for nothing and then having your money wasted.

Yeah, I thought about that as well. But what happens if he deleted the game years ago. Is his leaderboard score saved on the cloud or it dissapeared the moment he deleted the game years ago?

Yeah, I thought about that as well. But what happens if he deleted the game years ago. Is his leaderboard score saved on the cloud or it dissapeared the moment he deleted the game years ago?It

His position is saved on the servers, but his level progress and scores are local. Thought you understood that he is on the challenge wall and that's why I posted his name, no? I mean, all you gotta do is find a way to get him to be challenged and then challenge you back and that it, you get the trophy.

After months of searching and messaging people finally,I give up.

I'm sure you are doing shit wrong, it didn't take me a week to find 10 good IDs and from those, 3 of them are prone to helping. DaivRules got his trophy a few nights ago with someone I found and sent his way.

Got this today, here are two screenshots when unlocking the trophy:

a15b4afegw1f1yctjzw7pj20qo0f4djd.jpg

a15b4afegw1f1yctkxviaj20qo0f4whd.jpg

For those trophy hunters who are still looking for a way to unlock this trophy, my theory in previous post has been confirmed to be correct by both me and the latest achiever (sheep_no6). 

Hence the only procedure is as below:

1. look up players on the trophy tracking website like PSNP, PSTL who have played this game and registered their last trophy for this game early enough. (Both sheep_no6 and me only looked up and added players before April 2012, that would be the best bet) Just ignore players with 0% trophys, start from low trophy completion to high. i.e.: go to Little Deviants trophy list, hit 'Leaderboard' button near '100% Club', search from last page to first. There you can see all players' info with the time of their latest registered trophy. 

e.g.: http://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/1298-Little-Deviants?c=&p=460

2. start sending FRs to those people;

3. once people approve your FR, sometimes they will immediately show up on leaderboards. Some will show up after a couple of hours of becoming friends with you. Some will never show up, possible reasons are: a. the players have played the game himself and updated his online score after server's shutdown; b. the player has been challenged by someone after the server's shutdown and his score has been updated by beating the challenge.

4. once you see those players on leaderboards, if they have both vita and the game and willing to help then you are in perfect situation and the trophy will be yours. Most of time though, as this is an old game and Vita is almost dead nowadays (sad to say so, it's my personal fav handheld console), players will lack of either Vita or the game. You have to figure out a way to solve this! For those who don't have Vita and game, you might ask him to borrow a vita and you can gift him a game card or give him a top-up prepaid card for them to buy the game in PS Store. Or if you are good enough you can try to ask them to borrow their accounts to you are in same region(EU or US)

that's basically how I did mine today. 

In summary, it took me 2 days to look up players and add them. Over 100 FRs have been sent, only less than 20 have been approved within 2 days. 

From those 20, I manage to see more than 10 people showing up on leaderboards in different games. Trust me, if you are in this step, you will feel the awesomeness! Then from those 10 people I asked all of them to do me a favor and explained the situation in details. 

Apart from 1-2 players said they don't have vita any more, only about 4 replied me and were happy to help. One of them doesn't have Vita and game with him at the moment but will if we wait until August he can help me to do so; one of them doesn't have the game any more so I had to consider to gift him a game; 2 of them are happy to help and they both have the game and vita. I successfully grabbed the chance and unlocked the trophy with @AshesFallDown706, leaving another mate for other trophy hunters to find him. (sorry I cannot give anyone his PSN ID) 

After I sent the challenge with a beatable score to him, as I read in @NaganoJPN's post, i told him accept the challenge with the game is closed, also beat the challenge with a newer score slight higher not too much. He did so and resent me challenge back. With my game was closed I went to Message app - Game notification and accept the challenge there. By doing so the game will automatically launch and go directly into the challenge after opening animation. After I beat his challenge, I successfully unlocked the trophy. And as expected, due to his new score he's disappear from leaderboards!!!

P.S.: I actually had already bought an 20 USD and 10 GBP prepaid cards just in case I needed someone to buy the game digitally, cost 13.5 USD in US and 7 GBP in UK PSS. Turned out I didn't even give the prepaid cards out as someone who has the game and vita helped me to get the trophy. OK let me just top-up my own accounts. lol. 

Gamers are awesome!

So guys please forget about the theory of leaving the game for 2 weeks or 2 months and then launch and hope to see someone. If the player cannot be seen at the moment, he can never be seen in the future! Also each player can only be seen once and he has to play the game before the shutdown of server. Each players on leaderboard can only be challenged once by one player! No matter how many mini-games' leaderboards you can see him on, once he beat your challenge once, his profile will be updated and be removed from server! So there's no point of adding the players who have already played/helped other players.

if you really want this trophy, go do the steps I suggested. I had to say it's a very job: lots of asking and explanation and typing, etc. However once you receive the trophy, you would feel that worth it!!! 

I wish you all best of luck and have a nice hunting!!!

(OK, now I still have 100+ FRs need to be cancelled, lol)

you aren't allowed to "borrow" accounts which is against the terms of usage.

you aren't allowed to "borrow" accounts which is against the terms of usage.

Someone call the PSN police, we gotta start hunting the people who boost trophies too as that is against the terms too!

If you don't intend to help, don't post. I'm following this thread to help people with this trophy and useless posts like yours don't add anything to this.

• Like 1

Someone call the PSN police, we gotta start hunting the people who boost trophies too as that is against the terms too!

If you don't intend to help, don't post. I'm following this thread to help people with this trophy and useless posts like yours don't add anything to this.

i'm just wondering why such a thread is allowed encouraging people to basically break sony's TOS. or the cheeky-ness of asking strangers if they can borrow their vita. his post lacks any sort of gamer etiquette.

Edited by UlvenFenrir

i'm just wondering why such a thread is allowed encouraging people to basically break sony's TOS. or the cheeky-ness of asking strangers if they can borrow their vita. his post lacks any sort of gamer etiquette.

Spend more time getting the game to get fixed instead of harassing who is trying to overcome the glitch. Once again, if you don't intend to help, don't post. No one needs that kind of attitude and this would never be necessary if the game wasn't broken.

Spend more time getting the game to get fixed instead of harassing who is trying to overcome the glitch. Once again, if you don't intend to help, don't post. No one needs that kind of attitude and this would never be necessary if the game wasn't broken.

i'm not harrasing anyone. i just simply pointed out the obvious and was wondering.

i'm not harrasing anyone. i just simply pointed out the obvious and was wondering.

Then when someone find someone that doesn't have a vita and the game but it's eligible to help, send them 300$ so they can purchase both and not needing to do this. There is people going after this trophy for more than 3 years, some people get desesperate and I don't really believe you are the best one to judge. You didn't even play the game, why are you even here?

My Salute and Respect to whoever does it using this method. Shows true trophy hunting Zeal. I know a friend who lost his 100% completion thanks to this game...

Gimme the ID, I'm running throught the best IDs that I didn't post here for people I have in higher priority.

Then when someone find someone that doesn't have a vita and the game but it's eligible to help, send them 300$ so they can purchase both and not needing to do this. There is people going after this trophy for more than 3 years, some people get desesperate and I don't really believe you are the best one to judge. You didn't even play the game, why are you even here?

Gimme the ID, I'm running throught the best IDs that I didn't post here for people I have in higher priority.

i came across the thread and was curious what it was about and read the post.

i came across the thread and was curious what it was about and read the post.

Then you do realize that the option you talk about is the last possible scenario even more because a very small portion of gamers even have 2 vitas and 2 copies of the game to do this way? The vast majority of people (including the ones I'm helping more closely) are actually getting help from the account owner himself.

Then you do realize that the option you talk about is the last possible scenario even more because a very small portion of gamers even have 2 vitas and 2 copies of the game to do this way? The vast majority of people (including the ones I'm helping more closely) are actually getting help from the account owner himself.

it's like you're trying to tell yourself in some way that it's okay to do it anyway even if it's the last resort people will look for. we all have different morals and that's fine but sharing accounts is breaking the tos and that's a fact, not an opinion.

• Like 1

I'm sure you are doing shit wrong, it didn't take me a week to find 10 good IDs and from those, 3 of them are prone to helping. DaivRules got his trophy a few nights ago with someone I found and sent his way.

Can you please share your strategy? Clearly I´m doing something wrong as well, as I don´t get that many usefull IDs

Can you please share your strategy? Clearly I´m doing something wrong as well, as I don´t get that many usefull IDs

Nothing different from what the OP said, use the leaderboards page and add people who has the percentage updated up to april 2012. There isn't mystery to it, he explains pretty much all as it should be said, except what levels to make challenges for, but I'll get to that in another post when I confirm my theory about multiple carries.