100% and no trophy

GaminGGym_PL

I got 100% in stats in every possible way (missions, places, collectibles etc.) . Everywhere is written 100%. But i got no trophy.Its looking like the game includes dlc to main game because it says 100% but on this graphical circle it is not all blue.

This game is very bugged but no trophy and no platinum ? 

It's not true and also stated in the thread you've linked.

Just have a look at the latest Platinum's – pretty much no one owns the DLC.

My 100% trophy was bugged, too and popped minutes later in the main menu, while the game was already closed.

Wow thats weird that it didn't pop for so long, this sorta thing also happened to me on bo3, I would play the game split screen with my friend and then the next day right as I would turn on the ps4 all these trophys would pop from the day before, very weird

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to reply to a relatively old topic, I just wanna share that I nearly didn't get this trophy either.

My last piece to 100% was a vehicle, after I brought it to garage, the trophy for collecting all vehicles didn't pop even though it had said that I'd collected the vehicle…

I waited for about 20 to 30 seconds, that trophy and 100% trophy finally popped…

This game is just so buggy…

• 7 months later...

100% didn't pop for me either, I did it on my other account and left it on for 2 days without any disconnection failure from the server, then I emailed Avalanche Studios/Square Enix and got nothing after 2 weeks, this game has a broken platinum trophy, don't play.

Heh. So I must spend extra money to get Platinum. Wow, great Times for trophy hunters. Now we must buy dlc to get plat in main game.

yup you can thank Bungie for this practice, as ttk broke Destiny plat to bring in more cash, although that doesn't sound like the case here, just a half glitched trophy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...