EU - HUGE SALE 16.03 - 06.04

Satoshi Ookami

PsnP (okay, wrong abbreviation o.O) Psnprices shows them https://psprices.com/region-au/index.

Maybe the store just hasn't been updated yet? The sale starts today.

Yep, checked my wishlist (I have the PS4 GTAs in there) and they're a bit cheaper. I'll go snag them all now finally. They just mustn't yet have made a page for it.

Please be in Australia.

Aaaand it's not. :'(

Isn't the European store and Australian store the same? So i think it should be. Although the European store is still slowly updating, some of the discount prices are already showing whereas some aren't

Isn't the European store and Australian store the same? So i think it should be. Although the European store is still slowly updating, some of the discount prices are already showing whereas some aren't

The region is, but each store with different currency has to be updated separately.

You guys have Euro afaik, my country or AU does not use it so the store updates are later =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Well guess it's time to file bankruptcy thanks to that sale. :P just joking

But seriously while i do love that EU is getting often nice sales this one made me :jaymon: simply because too much i want is on sale

Edited by Tosmasta00

its nice to see some of the PS2 classics ! i will get rogue galaxy , maybwe some gta ! Knack is very cheap too ^^.  But i cant buy so much, senran kagura is release soon (i think this friday) , and project diva . and darksouls 3 .... and i bought hitman and other games few days ago xD

Well, EU players cant complain that they dont have sales... They can complain that it came all at once, but thats another thing altogether.  :lol:

I took a look at the game list and am genuinely impressed by it. Looks like EU PSN put the whole store on sale; even relatively new games like MGS Phantom Pain, Trails of Cold Steel and P4 Dancing All Night are there.

Great opportunity to get lots of good titles. For those who can, enjoy the sale!

• Like 1

Yep, checked my wishlist (I have the PS4 GTAs in there) and they're a bit cheaper. I'll go snag them all now finally. They just mustn't yet have made a page for it.

Interesting thing is these sales start just after lunchtime on Wednesdays for us now but the previous sale goes on til the next morning, so we get to take advantage of two sales :)

I ordered a 10 buck code from JB just over 40 odd minutes ago because it's 10 at night and no retailer that stocks actual PSN cards is open now and my code hasn't come yet. I've got just under 19 on my account, the 10 would bump me up a couple of bucks over the required amount for the GTA trilogy, but my code hasn't come yet and I'm so impatient, I've waited since December for these games to finally be sold for a decent price

As a certain someone keeps mentioning

and apparently I'll be waiting a little longer. Sure, I could have used my bank card, but you know what, I think a little bit of paranoia about Sony's online security isn't the worst thing I could have.

This is why I took advantage of the £100 for £15 free. Since it only cost me about £85 for the £100, and I already had £14 on my account. Though it's likely to all disappear now xD Was hoping the PS2 games would be on sale ^^

WOW!!!! BioShock for 4€!!!!! I must buy it!!!! I already played the other 2 (I always play the series of games in the wrong order lol).

Lucky me I bought a 50€ PSN card to buy the digimon game for 40€! OH YES!!!

EDIT:

But as a good big brother as I am, I'm gonna leave BioShock for another day and buy Injustice for my little brother.

Edited by BrunoBomb

No DLC ;( Rocket league is on sale... why not the DLC? 

Some of those sales are great and some are horrendous monstrosities from the bowel of Satan himself. 

I mean Nubla has been £7.99 for ages and now it's £7.99... fuck man they won me over with that sale. 

Final Fantasy type 0 HIV is £20+ and it's £10 everywhere in retail stores. 

Painkiller hell and damnation is £15 lel.

These sales are blowing my nipples m8. 

Quite overwhelmingly huge to be honest. While a good bit of the games on sale are more orless the games that are always on sale, there's quite a bunch of games that i might get. Munch's Odysee, Resident Evil HD, Mass Effect 3 etc. have been on my "sure i'll buy that some time" list for a good while now, but i've also got a couple of unplayed games still sitting on the shelf, plus Dark Souls 3 is right around the corner.

Any sale with Knack is a good sale.