EU - HUGE SALE 16.03 - 06.04

Satoshi Ookami

can somebody confirm this will be exactly the same prices on the store in europe netherlands like the € signs instead of dollars. because i watch the store and i cant find any of these games. greetz Maya  <3  <3

Randomly, EU PSN decided to award us with an ENORMOUS sale, over 300 titles have decreased in price since today!

So many that the store cannot categorize them all atm =D

Use https://psprices.com/region-gb/index to check the glorious list of games. (choose your region in the upper right corner)

And since I call it glorious, Japanese games included  :awesome:

Credits to 

Shadiochao   Akira Fox

You can also go to your store directly from psnprices ;) Just open the game you want and there will be a link directing you to the store =)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Last time I was jelly over a EU Sale was the January Sale...this one is real good. 361 is however too much to filter through.

Bastion, and Sorcery Saga.

Superbeat Xonic.....great price. 

Phantom Breaker.

WIRED ARCADE BUNDLE: Let's Fish and Tiny Troops.

I don't think any of these games have either an extremely low or high price (except some AAA like GTAV).

I'm going for KNACK $6,99 and Dark Cloud $7.99. Otherwise I could end up buying Lone Wolf and being its first platinum achiever (if no trophies are buggy)

Buying Dark Cloud and not Dark Chronicles (Dark Cloud 2)? =P

I'm definitely getting GTA Trilogy for ps4.GTA V is still very expensive damn it.I have a question for Batman Arkham Knight.I never bought a season pass for a game.Now i see the season pass for AK is 19 euros.If i get it,i can play all the dlc whenever i want?I think there are 16 dlc now.If they release a 17th and so on i would be able to get it for free?

Edited by sephiroth4424

Buying Dark Cloud and not Dark Chronicles (Dark Cloud 2)? =P

I've never played these titles back in the ps2 era therefore I don't know how much I'll appreciate them. I'd like to buy both anyway but I don't have enough in my virtual wallet, there's plenty of time till the end of the sales anyway =)

Classic Grand Theft Auto games finally discounted. Does anyone know if I purchase Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy for PS4 will get all three games separately (as a bundle) or all downloadable together at once with one menu etc.? I'd like to download all three games separately to my console but buying them separately is more expensive than purchase The trilogy.