EU - HUGE SALE 16.03 - 06.04

Satoshi Ookami

Classic Grand Theft Auto games finally discounted. Does anyone know if I purchase Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy for PS4 will get all three games separately (as a bundle) or all downloadable together at once with one menu etc.? I'd like to download all three games separately to my console but buying them separately is more expensive than purchase The trilogy.

They will be separate. Theres no way they could be bundled together in same menu. San Andreas voids trophies if cheats are used but 3 (I think Vice City too) allows them.

I've never played these titles back in the ps2 era therefore I don't know how much I'll appreciate them. I'd like to buy both anyway but I don't have enough in my virtual wallet, there's plenty of time till the end of the sales anyway =)

AFAIK, the second game is better. ;)

HUGE ripoff seems more appropriate. This really isn't a sale.

If THIS isn't a sale, then I have no idea what is =D

Complete store for 1€? :P

Damn Hatsune Miku , at least for PS3, continues still expensive even with the promotion imo , for the vita is cheaper tho . I'll never buy Project Diva with these "promotions ".

Just buy Vita :awesome:

• Like 1

Is Hyperdimension Neptunia (PS3) only physical ? I only see Mk2 and Victory on promotion and not even a price tag for the 1st HDN .

Btw , can i play either HDN Mk2 or Victory without playing any HDN before and won't miss any story ?

Edited by Jiaho24

Woah! some of these PS4 price drops are still high for my wallet standard.

but I wish if I had a PS4 just so to have both Dark Cloud & Dark Chronicle.

dark cloud is my #1 favorite ps2 game of all the time!

I might get Grid 2 for my brother to get him out of his rage mode, always sworn and F bomb the CPU while playing PES 15, I hope grid 2 will cool him off a bit.. I'll get epic mickey 2, I heard it has a very hard platinum. Worth giving it a shot and see if I can plat it.

Edited by yellowwindow7

Been at work all day, excited to get home and see what goodies are on sale... and the only things that interest me are the PS2 remakes for PS4 :/ I already have pretty much everything else I would buy, from previous sales. Finally I have the money to splash, and there's nothing to splash on xD

I bought Joe Dever's Lone Wolf instead...KNACK, Yakuza 4, Dark Cloud and Game of Thrones are in my whislist of games to buy soon.

BTW Do you guys know where I can buy Yakuza Ishin (JAP only I know...) ?

Yakuza Ishin will probably come to US and EU in 2020 going by how it took ages for us to get Yakuza 5.

• Like 1

I'd been waiting on the GTA Trilogy to go on sale and it didn't disappoint especially when I had $29.36 on my account and it cost me $28.95 to buy. Anything else I was interested in I already had so my backlog goes up by 3 games to a total of 64 *wanders off to buy Lotto ticket so I can retire and game full-time*.