EU - HUGE SALE 16.03 - 06.04

Satoshi Ookami

HUGE ripoff seems more appropriate. This really isn't a sale.

There's a few good deals on there, but yeah, the discounts aren't really big enough to warrant an impulse buy, and as other people have said some of these games are MUCH cheaper physically now. 

Edited by LunchCannon54
  • Like 1

I ordered a 10 buck code from JB just over 40 odd minutes ago because it's 10 at night and no retailer that stocks actual PSN cards is open now and my code hasn't come yet. I've got just under 19 on my account, the 10 would bump me up a couple of bucks over the required amount for the GTA trilogy, but my code hasn't come yet and I'm so impatient, I've waited since December for these games to finally be sold for a decent price

As a certain someone keeps mentioning

and apparently I'll be waiting a little longer. Sure, I could have used my bank card, but you know what, I think a little bit of paranoia about Sony's online security isn't the worst thing I could have.

Not sure what part of Australia you are in however starting a few months ago most Coles and Woolworths stores are now selling PSN cards in and around my location. My location does not have a 24/7 store but we have one open til midnight

Not sure what part of Australia you are in however starting a few months ago most Coles and Woolworths stores are now selling PSN cards in and around my location. My location does not have a 24/7 store but we have one open til midnight

The site's all laggy at the moment, hopefully this sends this time.

There's plenty of stores near me that sell them, but JB are the only ones who directly email you the code. I mean, as long as I'm buying digital, if I don't need to leave my house why would I? Plus I had like 30 bucks of JB dollars from survey sites. Free games are the best games.