Some Trophy explanations

Xionx

Hey , there are some Trophies i dont understand the conditions exactly. Maybe someone who got the Trophies can explain them?

Cumulativ or not ? Do i have to get all in one run or in different runs?:

Unparalleled Commander
Obtain all of the formations.  

Unparalleled Tactician
Obtain all of the Battlefield Tactics.  

Master Builder
Build all the different types of castle.

Do i have to clear every time map with every single starting point? if yes , is Ambition goal enough or do i have to unite the land with every single clan on every single time map?:

A Land United
Clear all Conquest Mode scenarios (excluding add-on scenarios).

last thing , how do i unluck new banner or Archieve entrys? defeating  the enemy? the clan? or getting them in your team?

:) letz talk about good ways to get events quicker or banners and so on !

Edit: ok for A Land United you only have to clear one clan ambition on every time map in conquest mode! Thats way less than i thought.

Edited by Xionx

Unparalleled Commander - Obtain all of the formations.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be in one run.

Unparalleled Tactician - Obtain all of the Battlefield Tactics.

Should be the same as the one above.

Master Builder - Build all the different types of castle.

I tried it in one run, develop, break down and build a new one. Now I can't seem to get this even after doing 10 more runs and doing a different building path on each run so unless I'm missing something I won't be getting this without deleting my game data and starting over I guess.

And you get banners for beating certain people in a clan I think. I'm not sure which trigger it is exactly but sometimes you get multiple banners after a single fight so in the end you'll have to beat every single character and clan there is. I'm pretty sure getting them in your clan won't make a difference but you can get them to join you since to unlock a character in the archive you need to have it fight on your team at least 1 battle.

Unparalleled Commander - Obtain all of the formations.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be in one run.

Unparalleled Tactician - Obtain all of the Battlefield Tactics.

Should be the same as the one above.

Master Builder - Build all the different types of castle.

I tried it in one run, develop, break down and build a new one. Now I can't seem to get this even after doing 10 more runs and doing a different building path on each run so unless I'm missing something I won't be getting this without deleting my game data and starting over I guess.

And you get banners for beating certain people in a clan I think. I'm not sure which trigger it is exactly but sometimes you get multiple banners after a single fight so in the end you'll have to beat every single character and clan there is. I'm pretty sure getting them in your clan won't make a difference but you can get them to join you since to unlock a character in the archive you need to have it fight on your team at least 1 battle.

ok  nice. 

I got Master Builder in one run . I was building every castle few times , but the Trophy popped after building the default castle!  so the first on the top . maybe you missed it like me thinking you dont need to rebuild the first castle when you already started with it xD.

ok  nice. 

I got Master Builder in one run . I was building every castle few times , but the Trophy popped after building the default castle!  so the first on the top . maybe you missed it like me thinking you dont need to rebuild the first castle when you already started with it xD.

Possible. I already deleted my data and started from scratch so I guess I'll keep this in mind for when I build them again.

Also found out that banners come from both enemies aswell as allied troops. I got a whole bunch on my first fight.

I just encountered a problem with getting the banners

Im not 100% sure i have roughly all of them, theres famous officer, minor\major clans and randon ones.

Anyway,

I managed to get some through battle and selecting into ur clan but some didnt show like 9 

Ina

Oichi

Gracia

Nene

Toshie maeda

Kagekatsu uesugi

Lady hayakawa

Nobuyuki sanada

Toyohisa shimazu

And i defeated and had these in my clan still nothing, the others seem to show though._.any ideas folks?

I just encountered a problem with getting the banners

Im not 100% sure i have roughly all of them, theres famous officer, minor\major clans and randon ones.

Anyway,

I managed to get some through battle and selecting into ur clan but some didnt show like 9 

Ina

Oichi

Gracia

Nene

Toshie maeda

Kagekatsu uesugi

Lady hayakawa

Nobuyuki sanada

Toyohisa shimazu

And i defeated and had these in my clan still nothing, the others seem to show though._.any ideas folks?

Not all of them give banners as far as I know but I could ofcourse be wrong.

Kagekatsu uesugi gives you the Uesugi clan one which is the same one as you get from Kenshin Uesugi. (I got this yesterday)

Toshie maeda probably gives the Maeda clan, same as you get from his nephew Keiji Maeda.

Gracia I think is the same one as you get from Mitsuhide seeing on how she is his daughter.

Ina is probably the same as Tadakatsu Honda seeing on how she is his daughter

Lady Hayakawa is probably the same as Ujiyasu Hōjō seeing on how she is his daughter

Nene is of the Toyotomi clan, same a Hideyoshi who is her husband.

Oichi is Nobunaga's sister so that could be the oda banner.

etc.

It probably has something to do with their relations and stuff.

I didn't think of that...lol, hmmm what those two Li's forgot the names they are related ain't they?

Naotora Ii & Naomasa Ii. They are brother and sister according to history. Naomasa got adopted into the Ii falmily.

Also, their last name is ii and not li (There might be a Li clan so that's why I pointed this out. I can't check it right now since I'm at work)

I don't get how to get Master Builder... do I have to build every possible expansion? And I still haven't figured out how i can raise the defense of a castle.

And how do I get a rival, a sworn ally and the Four Guardians of my house?

I don't get how to get Master Builder... do I have to build every possible expansion? And I still haven't figured out how i can raise the defense of a castle.

And how do I get a rival, a sworn ally and the Four Guardians of my house?

Yes if you unlocked all castles then go click on the default castle the one you had at the beginning trophy should pop up.

For rival i think they need to be in the same clan as in yours i think.

For sworn ally i think the same(one of the officers on the castle bit would show a smily face to show a relationship has begun._me thinks)

And for the 4 guardains they need to be retainers of your leader guy. To get you to put the specific officer as a magistrate and accept their proposals and have them in battles should would.._ for i had one as the strategest and he became a retainer.

Not mine either, I only found out because I googled their relationship

Fair enough. Lol....About the banner thin i think you might be right i still havent got them compared their banner on genesis mode and they r the same so its only 47 i think for now.

Just counted anyway theres 112 not including the plain and the crossover saves frome sw4 or sw4II, theres too many to right down wanted to upload a screenshot of them to show but my pc is dead im using my ps4 so.......Sorry folks im not much help the one i got last rime was just chance cause i was in the middle doing the battle events(no luck with those at all)  

Just counted anyway theres 112 not including the plain and the crossover saves frome sw4 or sw4II, theres too many to right down wanted to upload a screenshot of them to show but my pc is dead im using my ps4 so.......Sorry folks im not much help the one i got last rime was just chance cause i was in the middle doing the battle events(no luck with those at all)  

Knowing the exact number is helpful too, thanks for that. Now I can go check how many I managed to get and how close I'm getting to it.

Anyone got a event that is under secret springs - lost which 46 on the historical list and how to get it? Any help is appreciated :)

A leader's Words - have at least 6 castles and win a battle where an ally officer is defeated more than once (must have Okuni, Nagamasa Asai, Nene, Gracia, Ii Naotora, Ōtani Yoshitsugu, Takakage Kobayakawa, or Lady Hayakawa as a daimyo and officer must be yours not another clans sent reinforcements)

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/165382-samurai-warriors-4-empires/73484346

A leader's Words - have at least 6 castles and win a battle where an ally officer is defeated more than once (must have Okuni, Nagamasa Asai, Nene, Gracia, Ii Naotora, Ōtani Yoshitsugu, Takakage Kobayakawa, or Lady Hayakawa as a daimyo and officer must be yours not another clans sent reinforcements)

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/165382-samurai-warriors-4-empires/73484346

Thanks i didnt know i had to use those, got it now:), sheesh this game is annoying than dw8 empires, no hints at all until you trigger them.