Should I buy this if I absolutely hated part 4

Killah184

Is chapter 4 the only thing that makes you hate the game? I mean, just one? I don't know if you want the game or not. If you want, just buy it and don't play chapter 4. Get someone else to play chapter 4 for you if you really hate it.

Sorry if you took my post as a "dick response", it was not intended to be so. I was just trying to say that people can tell you what they think you might like but you may not like at all.  If i told someone i like Jurassic park and they told me I'd like Jurassic World i'd tell them to get bent.  But it seems you've got some replies that should help you out in your decision.

No hard feelings, my apologies for biting back with my "dick response." I would have liked your comment, but it seems I have reached my quota for the day. I didn't realize this site limits you. hmmm. Anyway, thanks again for the second response, much appreciated!

Thanks everyone for the advice and productive comments! I appreciate the feedback! Will be picking this up very soon. Picked up UFC 2 today as I really wanted a game that will provide replay value, as well.