What if..

Mapa

I think I got stuck and cant keep going up, saw a video and the vine I was suppsed to use to get to the other island.. well, it went other way.. so.. my question is.. do I need to restart the whole game cause there's no way I can't get into next island or is there any solution? 

Thanks!

New vines have new sprouts, which in turn have their own sprouts.  In case you didn't know, you can steer the vines as they grow.  So just find the nearest sprout (even if it's far away) and start growing a vine aiming for the island you want to reach.  If the vine isn't long enough, that is okay as you can just walk back toward the main stalk until you find a sprout on your newly grown vine and use that to reach the island.  No need to restart.

New vines have new sprouts, which in turn have their own sprouts.  In case you didn't know, you can steer the vines as they grow.  So just find the nearest sprout (even if it's far away) and start growing a vine aiming for the island you want to reach.  If the vine isn't long enough, that is okay as you can just walk back toward the main stalk until you find a sprout on your newly grown vine and use that to reach the island.  No need to restart.

Thanks for the reply.

Well, I didn't know at first I could guide them.. and I have been trying to do guide the closest ones but nothing seems to be long enough, I was close with one but it didnt have any other sprout, you think is still possible when no really close sprouts? Sorry if my english is not that good.

Yes, it'll just take you a few shoots to get back across the map. Whenever you grow a shoot, more shoots grow along the stem you just grew. 

Edit: After many tries, I finally found one, thank you both for the help!

Edited by mapachiniartaud
  • Like 2