Trophy Thoughts - Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune

Sure, why am I not surprised only Fortune gets a thread...

Venus has much cuter picture :awesome:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4447-DEAD-OR-ALIVE-Xtreme-3-Venus

I approve of Mango's selection, though. Best girls are best girls :awesome:

16L3ef91e.png

34L75ea82.png

Anyway, pretty expected list. Depending on how long the mizugi unlocking takes, it should be pretty quick =D

Fortune has arrived! Shame the western world is getting it. 

Asia version >>>> localized ones :P

• Like 1

What da hell is this? I googled it and found some things  I don't even know how to put them in a sentence. 

Just a question remains, WHY?

hm why not? is it so much more questionable if someone want to watch cute beautful  girls , than playing games where you just shoot ppl? ..... but what ever.

marie rose is cute , and a good addition in DoA.  I used here in a lot of multiplayer matches , she has long combos that drives ppl crazy xD. not strong but annoying.

• Like 2

Oh, that's a pity  :(. Some people have a bad taste..

Most of the girls were (allegedly) chosen based upon the purchase of specific premium themes from the Japanese PSN Store.  It's not necessarily a case of "who is your favorite" but a case of "who would you spend money on".

• Like 1

Those generally end up being the same thing :P

Not quite.  Being required to make a monetary purchase to vote gets rid of a decent-sized chunk of your voter pool because some people won't spend money just to have a vote.  And there are some people who made (or didn't make) purchases based upon the belief that a certain character was going to be in the game -- if you're only going to cast a limited number of votes, you're probably less inclined to spend that money on someone where the vote doesn't matter very much unless you REALLY want that particular theme.

• Like 1

Not quite. Being required to make a monetary purchase to vote gets rid of a decent-sized chunk of your voter pool because some people won't spend money just to have a vote. And there are some people who made (or didn't make) purchases based upon the belief that a certain character was going to be in the game -- if you're only going to cast a limited number of votes, you're probably less inclined to spend that money on someone where the vote doesn't matter very much unless you REALLY want that particular theme.

That's not entirely what I meant, I just mean that people are more likely to buy the themes of their favourite character. Plus I don't think those buying the themes knew that their purchase impacted who would appear in Xtreme 3

hm why not? is it so much more questionable if someone want to watch cute beautful  girls , than playing games where you just shoot ppl? ..... but what ever.

marie rose is cute , and a good addition in DoA.  I used here in a lot of multiplayer matches , she has long combos that drives ppl crazy xD. not strong but annoying.

By that logic, one expects Women World Cup would overtake Men's on ratings after all who would like to see jumping dicks when you can see bouncing titties?

But reality is not like that, eh?

2nd place in GOTY 2016 :awesome:

And the answer is so I can have Marie Rose :awesome:

Oh, that Driveclub guy. Hello.

Which game is 1st then? and I see you're super hyped about it, god damn perv :D

By that logic, one expects Women World Cup would overtake Men's on ratings after all who would like to see jumping dicks when you can see bouncing titties?

But reality is not like that, eh?

I dont get it sry , by my logic it is just not questionable to play a game with nice looking girls .... thats my only point . I dont know what you mean with women world cup and jumping dicks.

But you dont have to explain it to me xD .