How would future DLC (if any) affect the imported version?

Hey there guys, I'm wondering something about this game. 

I have no issue with importing the game to play it, assuming the Asian version of the game contains some form of English language. A concern I do have though is any future DLC that may come for the game. I know they said no plans for DLC but I think the remaining characters will end up coming if they see them making money, and probably another edition of the game later on with the complete roster. 

So if the game was to get DLC of some kind, and I play the Asian disc on my PAL console, how would I successfully obtain and install it? I doubt the UK PSN store would have it, so would I need an Asian account or something?

Thanks. 

Yep, for those who pre-order it, they get DLC (i think, or for the collector), so same thing, have to create a PSN account of the country of the game disc.
For the asia version, you have to create an asia count, and if they is some dlc, you have to buy credit for asia

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, for those who pre-order it, they get DLC (i think, or for the collector), so same thing, have to create a PSN account of the country of the game disc.

For the asia version, you have to create an asia count, and if they is some dlc, you have to buy credit for asia

So would the asian account be Hong Kong? or would it still work with a Japanese account? I bought the asian import with English subtitles the spine reads PLAS. I forgot to check the number by the globe..