Foundry Crusher Glitch - Anyone Got A Fix?

Game-Vania96

Hey all. I'm playing through the PS3 version of Darksiders II and have run into a worrying glitch...

There is a room where the construct is required to be crushed in a machine. Unfortunately, upon loading up my game and going to put the construct into the crushing machine, i noticed that some rocks had spawned on top of where I need to place the construct. (see image below)

I cannot place the construct in the machine, nor ccan I activate the lever, and I have tried various things such as fast-travelling to reset the dungeon, and even deleting the most recent copy of my game save.

I am 13 hours into the game and going towards 100%, and I'd be disappointed to have to restart over from scratch. 

Does anyone have a fix for this glitch? 

Thank You,

~ GV725_241438709532681_3371536524500788409_

Glad you sorted it, I adore this game (and series) hope your enjoying it

I am indeed enjoying it very much, thank you. I thought I was following my video guides to the letter, but apparently not, as I somehow managed to miss a lever that crushes the rubble that I was trying to get rid of xD

Thank goodness that I don't have to redo 13 hours of game-time! -wipes forehead- what a relief, I would've been quite upset at losing so much data and progress.

How are you enjoying Darksiders II, my friend? :)

I am indeed enjoying it very much, thank you. I thought I was following my video guides to the letter, but apparently not, as I somehow managed to miss a lever that crushes the rubble that I was trying to get rid of xD

Thank goodness that I don't have to redo 13 hours of game-time! -wipes forehead- what a relief, I would've been quite upset at losing so much data and progress.

How are you enjoying Darksiders II, my friend? :)

I replayed Darksiders 2 last year and I thoroughly enjoyed it

I sure hope a third game, or some kind of sequel comes along soon

I replayed Darksiders 2 last year and I thoroughly enjoyed it

I sure hope a third game, or some kind of sequel comes along soon

Nordic Games have pretty much confirmed the existence of a Darksiders III recently, so it shouldn't be too long before we hear an announcement about their "Large scale project based on Darksiders". Plus, one of the developers said that Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition was put out to test who was still interested in Darksiders, so that they could get a "better starting point for Darksiders III" :)

• Like 1