Impossible to win on Hard

Ratahime

If you don't feel like actually playing the games, switch teams from the pause menu. It doesn't actually stop you from earning any trophies. If you're playing RWC mode just make sure to switch back to your own team near the end of the game and help your actual team win while you're on the other team. All the RWC related trophies pop this way. 

For the other trophies like the tournament you can use edited teams, so edit down the three lowest and put them in your pool. With the other teams edited down it should be easier to win. 

Edited by ggamer15

• 2 months later...

Any tips or tricks to win on hard? I can't win any rucks, so it is pretty impossible to win a game...

I've got the same problem. You need to be "Flash", as the other win the ruck in less than 0.5sec.

If you don't feel like actually playing the games, switch teams from the pause menu. It doesn't actually stop you from earning any trophies. If you're playing RWC mode just make sure to switch back to your own team near the end of the game and help your actual team win while you're on the other team. All the RWC related trophies pop this way. 

For the other trophies like the tournament you can use edited teams, so edit down the three lowest and put them in your pool. With the other teams edited down it should be easier to win. 

I'll try this.

Is this game actually any good?

"Good" isn't the right term.

But I'd read on many places that this game is a piece of sh*t, and after playing some hours, it's not so terrible.

In my memory no rugby game was really good (maybe some old Jonah Lomu's game).