"Skillz" trophy glitching?

yussssUS

I haven't encountered the glitch. I saved this trophy till almost the end. You don't need to unlock everything but I did since another trophy requires you to. Select any skill and each skill has the ability to use a mod which is on the left side. Simply pick a skill and then mod it, pick one mod and then go to another mod. Each skill has 3 or 4 mods to it so just fully unlock 3 skills and select each mod and the 3 skills you have and you should get the trophy.

Press (ps4) options button and go to the bottom left option. Then select that. Go to your skill set and click on the skills and select different mods PER skill start from the top and work your wat down until it pops.

You have to have at least 10 mods unlocked for this to work.... Go collect intel.

This trophy is not glitched!

Edited by MOFO23Z

Press (ps4) options button and go to the bottom left option. Then select that. Go to your skill set and click on the skills and select different mods PER skill start from the top and work your wat down until it pops.

You have to have at least 10 mods unlocked for this to work.... Go collect intel.

This trophy is not glitched!

do you know how to read before posting?

put a comment only if to add some value to the post, a lot of topics is created on Ubisoft forum about that glitch, just because the trophy didn't glitch on you, do you really think it's not glitched?

a little research before you speak and treat people like dumb and stupid as if they did not have the ability to open a simple menu and go changing the mods of skills...come on man, you can do better than that! or no?

• Like 2

Glitched for me on my 1st character, so I've created a 2nd character and the SKILLZ trophy DID Pop after enough Mods were unlocked and equipped... I've seen some YOUTUBE videos on why it's beneficial to create a 2nd character. 1 add. Reason is to try to go for trophies that glitch. My LEAN ON ME trophy never popped even though I've healed myself in a group about a million times. Anyone else have a glitch with LEAN ON ME??? Any advice or input?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Did you guys try equipping the different skills after changing their mod. For example, factoring in 4 skills, A, B, C, D, and 3 mods each being numbered 1, 2, 3. So skill B with second mod will be named B2. You start off with A and B equipped. Now switch the mod of skill C and D to the first mod, C1, D1. Equip these skills. Now switch mod for skill A and B, A1, B1 and equip skills A1 and B1. switch out the mod of the other 2 skills to the second mod, C2, D2 and then equip them. You get the point. Try changing the mod before equipping them.

For people who doesn't understand a single thing I've said, try the following and see if it works for you.

Make sure Pulse, First Aid, Sticky Bomb, Turret have no mods selected.

Equip Pulse, First Aid.

Assign BFB mod to Sticky Bomb, Active Sensor to Turret.

Equip Sticky Bomb, Turret.

Assign Recon Pack mod to Pulse, Defibrillator to First Aid.

Equip Pulse, First Aid.

Assign Flashbang to Sticky Bomb, Dragonbreath to Turret.

Assign Scrambler to Pulse, Overdose to First Aid.

Equip Pulse, First Aid.

Assign Proximity Fuse to Sticky Bomb, Zapper to Turret.

Assign Tactical Scanner to Pulse, Booster Shot to First Aid.

Equip Pulse, First Aid.

Let me know if this helps the trophy pop.

Hi HoongZai,

Yes I've tried this mate,  even doing the above and coming out of the menu after every selection.

Mine seems to be odd from a point of everytime I go back into it, it gives me the popup about new mod available.

I'm 1 mission away from attempting again on another character.