Some Pokemon GO Gameplay

FlareXV

source:http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1198725

I'm telling you right now, release Pokemon GO with proper battle functions and gang shootings statistics will either drop or rise.

Gangster: Now with Pokemon GO, instead of shooting my opposition, I can now battle them and make them salty if they lose!   

328848396_1784199.gif

Edited by FlareXV

Looks better than expected.

And who uses a master ball on an Ivysaur? 

History time!

When I was young and was playing Pokemon Red version, I gained the Master ball. I didn't know what was so special about it, so I used it to catch an Ekans. The thing was, I saved it after.

Looks better than expected.

And who uses a master ball on an Ivysaur? 

When I was younger I once wasted a master ball on Fire Red on a fucking Venonat, still one of my biggest regrets in my life! :(

EDIT: LOL looks, like i'm not the only one =)

Edited by Langy900

History time!

When I was young and was playing Pokemon Red version, I gained the Master ball. I didn't know what was so special about it, so I used it to catch an Ekans. The thing was, I saved it after.

I used it on a Pikachu because 10 year old me panicked that I would never be able to catch him again lol 

When I was younger I once wasted a master ball on Fire Red on a fucking Venonat, still one of my biggest regrets in my life! :(

EDIT: LOL looks, like i'm not the only one =)

My biggest regret is restarting my game on leaf green after i though my game was glitched because i didn't know why my level 90 graveler wouldn't evolve :(

• Like 1

History time!

I did something similar to this when I was younger on pokemon blue apart from I wasted mine on a seel :(

Ether a big hit or a massive dud i'll be optimistic and say it'll be a hit.

I think initially the game will have millions of downloads, but the drop off rate might be just as big judging from a good amount of people's high expectations for this game. Tons of people are already complaining about it. But time will tell.

Edited by Death_Ninja

I used it on a Pikachu because 10 year old me panicked that I would never be able to catch him again lol 

I don't blame you, I remember being a crybaby due to the fact that the guard wouldn't let me into Saffron city because he was thirsty and I didn't know where to get him a drink.

Why are we have some kind of confession time on a forum? lol.

I did something similar to this when I was younger on pokemon blue apart from I wasted mine on a seel :(

A seel, lol! So you was at the Seaform Islands and thought it would be the best idea to use a master ball on a seel? Good plan.

Razza, you are the real MVP here! :D

tumblr_njkpwdXG2e1r7hjkqo3_500.gif

Edited by FlareXV
  • Like 1

I don't blame you, I remember being a crybaby due to the fact that the guard wouldn't let me into Saffron city because he was thirsty and I didn't know where to get him a drink.

Why are we have some kind of confession time on a forum? lol.

I don't know, but it's giving me a good laugh  :lol:

• Like 1

Looks good! I love the idea of region- exclusive Pokémon, but I really want my f***ing squitle.

To add to the Master Ball conversation, I initially used mine on a Moltres. So I guess the 6 year old me was a little bit smarter! xD I later murdered Mewtwo with my lvl 100 Blastoise with 1 hydropump thinking that Mewtwo was invincible. I was like " oopsies" and saved it... Maybe I wasn't so smart!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Used my first Master Ball on a Doduo in Gold. I understood it was an extremely powerful ball, but I didn't think about how rare it was or how useful it would be to use on, say... the roaming legendary trio instead. Am I relieved to know I wasn't the only one who made that mistake :P

On topic, some more info on Pokemon GO from Nintendo Everything here. I shouldn't be too surprised that the game is like this- after all, it's meant to be a... sort of MMO for a mobile game? So you can't make it too nuanced with stuff like traditional Pokemon battles or else you'd have to jack up the market price to compensate for development costs. And that's assuming you can get such an involved game to run smoothly on mobile in the first place. Going simpler makes sense for a game with such a large scale player-base. Like how traditional action-based MMOs can't quite compare to, say, Bayonetta in how involved the action gets.

Even though I would have loved to see "Traditional Pokemon MMO on mobile", though, I'm still interested in what's being offered here. It's its own thing with an emphasis on collaborating with other players as a community, pretty similar to what I hear Ingress is like, but with a Pokemon spin. The only thing I'm really hoping for is that the game will feature mons from all generations, not just Gen I like we've seen thus far.