PSA : Wipeout 2048 Multiplayer 2016

Fastandslow

Anyone who is Thinking of picking this game up in 2016 with the intent to get the plat i warn you its a huge drag 

the single player is great 10/10

multiplayer is a joke good luck finding a match on any other day than sunday and good luck getting passes....

if anyone knows a way to glitch this trophy or assist other than boosting lobbies would be lovely 

only hope is this game goes on sale or psn plus and a few more pick it up 

• Like 1

Anyone who is Thinking of picking this game up in 2016 with the intent to get the plat i warn you its a huge drag 

the single player is great 10/10

multiplayer is a joke good luck finding a match on any other day than sunday and good luck getting passes....

if anyone knows a way to glitch this trophy or assist other than boosting lobbies would be lovely 

only hope is this game goes on sale or psn plus and a few more pick it up 

It was on PS+ a few years ago but anyways good luck with the platinum!

Thats a shame this is a fun game, I didnt really put any time into it, but completely forgot to do the online multiplayer.

This had an online race campaign I hope that doesnt need more than 2 people.

it requires 4 players for a pass to be allowed that's not even counting the bullshit it can throw at you 

kill me 

I always find people to play with at like 2 am in the night, which should be 1 am for you but i coulnd't afford it anymore to play at that time so haven't cotinued yet. But if you're looking for 3 other people to just play a few hours when ever we all can then count me in.

There's still a small amount of people playing. I managed to get the platinum just a few months ago without having to do any boosting.

There is a glitch I used to make it easier, though. At the end of an event, if you rapidly scroll through the results screens, it mistakenly counts it as failing an event. Every 3 events you fail unlocks a new node.

So by using this glitch I would always have over a dozen nodes to choose from at any time, rather than just one or two. I picked and chose which nodes to do depending on the lobby's skill level and event type and almost always managed to get it done. I probably wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Anyone can play in multiplayer mode ?

I've got this message : "an error occurred while contacting server"

I've been getting this for the last 2 days, at least its not just me I guess.

I just started trying to work through the online campaign too, I hope this fixes itself soon...

Yeah I've been having some issues as well - I havent played it in a while and a few days ago when I tried to play it again, I was back on the very forst node in the multiplayer... And i was about half way done before...

And when I tried to actually play that level now it says that "error occured" message

I hope the servers are not actualy down..,

Yeah I've been having some issues as well - I havent played it in a while and a few days ago when I tried to play it again, I was back on the very forst node in the multiplayer... And i was about half way done before...

And when I tried to actually play that level now it says that "error occured" message

I hope the servers are not actualy down..,

Apparently your MP progress is stored online, and since it cant communicate properly with the server right now, when you open it, its resetting back to 1.

Hopefully if the server gets sorted out (they havent said anything about closing it down afaik) you should get your progress back.

Still having issues here too. Sucks, as I just started actually want to get through the MP in this.

Good news !

I just re-download the online pass, and now it's OK.

When you install the game (digital version), the online pass is installed automaticaly at the end (you can see it on the upper right corner). So in my mind, I have nothing more to do. FAIL ! 

Just go to the store, choose "online pass", and download it.

Had about 10 races left on my other account, I'd chip away at the MP every so often. Would have been a great plat to add to my collection. Shame I'll never finish it, as I can't be bothered with it on this account.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the double-post, but someone explain to me that LBP Karting have the same problem.

ONLY for the digital version. Physical one works perfectly.

Maybe this is the issue.

I wanted to get back to the Multiplayer today to see if there's still people playing but I always get an error message. My Campaign progress and Rank are still here, but the Multiplayer progress is reset (I would say offline) so I'm not trying to play online as I heard on forums that if you start a race while you got an error/reset progress it will overwrite your last save so you'll never see your last progress back.

Back to your post, I'm using the physical copy, so I don't think it's the case.

Anyway, if the Multiplayer is working again, I'd like to know if there's still people in here playing. I just want to play and have fun, hopefully I'll finish all the nodes but I don't want to boost (maybe in the future only if the servers are going to be closed).

I wanted to get back to the Multiplayer today to see if there's still people playing but I always get an error message. My Campaign progress and Rank are still here, but the Multiplayer progress is reset (I would say offline) so I'm not trying to play online as I heard on forums that if you start a race while you got an error/reset progress it will overwrite your last save so you'll never see your last progress back.

Back to your post, I'm using the physical copy, so I don't think it's the case.

Anyway, if the Multiplayer is working again, I'd like to know if there's still people in here playing. I just want to play and have fun, hopefully I'll finish all the nodes but I don't want to boost (maybe in the future only if the servers are going to be closed).

Look at your PM.