CAN YOU EARN DLC TROPHIES IN RENTED SERVERS

Pureproteinman

As the title says can you earn all dlc trophies in a rented server, thinking of playing with friends and wanna know this asap :)

Yeah, from what I remember you can. The game mostly ended up matchmaking me into rented/custom servers in BF3 and 4 and trophies were never deactivated or anything - you just gotta have at least 4 people in it to start the actual match.

Edited by BlindMango

Yeah, from what I remember you can. The game mostly ended up matchmaking me into rented/custom servers in BF3 and 4 and trophies were never deactivated or anything - you just gotta have at least 4 people in it to start the actual match.

If 4 of us are playin to boost trophies will other people be able to join then? Essentially we want to be able to play with 4 of us and boost all the trophies without interruption or headache.

If you have 4 people and want to boost DLC trophies you more than likely wont be interrupted, unless it's by some random guy also looking to boost trophies. Almost all EA Official alternative game mode and Premium maps servers are dead. Just pick one with zero players and see how you go. While I haven't resorted to boosting trophies yet, as an Aussie I've had to find servers in Europe to play Obliteration as we have no servers here and not even US East had a server with people in it, and that was on the weekend!

Just got the .45 old school trophy last night. Need to get Bomb squad and Won them all (Need Domination, Defuse, Squad Deathmatch and Capture the Flag wins) to complete the multiplayer trophies, then Tombstone and War turtle for the Platinum Trophy.

• 2 years later...

The other day I joined a custom server of Air Superiority on Silk Road, played to the end of the match and I didn't get the trophy for playing a round on that game mode (Fledgling). I can only assume that servers that are listed as custom over the "normal" or "hardcore" are rented servers, right? I can find a number of servers with 1 or more players of this game mode but all of them are custom servers with a server title like "Dogfight 1v1" or "East US Silk Road Dogfight".

• 2 months later...