Disc or digital version?

Alakratt

The game came out almost 6 years ago to fairly average or below average reviews, I don't think many people are playing either version. Your best bet to getting the multiplayer trophies, or to just play for fun, (if the servers are even still up) is to set up a Gaming Session here. 

Are you sure that the two versions can't play together? That doesn't make any sense at all if it is true. 

Parker

The game came out almost 6 years ago to fairly average or below average reviews, I don't think many people are playing either version. Your best bet to getting the multiplayer trophies, or to just play for fun, (if the servers are even still up) is to set up a Gaming Session here. 

Are you sure that the two versions can't play together? That doesn't make any sense at all if it is true. 

Parker

This game is weird in the way that the online is set up. It is indeed correct that people with the disc version cannot play online with people with the digital version, and to add insult to injury, people from the US cannot connect to people from the EU either.

The servers were still up when I boosted the MP, which was back in June 2015. I believe they are still up now. I have no idea which version is more active though (I have the disc version).

• Like 2

• 5 months later...