Problems with the game - At least the plat is obtainable

RobertMeownyJR

No problem. Although I did highlight the problems, the platinum is definitely obtainable. But like I said, it really isn't worth the cost. I deleted it the second I finished it. I highly doubt the devs will patch anything, this team seems like a release -> next title kind of deal. So nothing will change except the price ( I guarantee it will go down soon).

• 1 year later...

Hi can someone can explaine how to pass level section. The only thing i find it wolf or buck without horn. When i find one on a long distance i cant shot him cause of three hidden my vue. my scope just up on sky, lose control, or my R2 for scope dont appear. Can some one can give me tips cause please,i make a couple of try and never unlock the 2nd level

• 2 months later...

Here's a kicker - I finally made it to the Alpine level, even got the 'bling' of the trophy that unlocked with it, I go in, and walk around, and then close to nightfall, it freezes. I reboot the system, and not only is that one trophy no longer logged on my system, but it reset the save file apparently, as now I have to go through them all again. Oh, the pain...

On 3/21/2016 at 1:59 PM, CyToSiNe said:

-There's a glitch that happens frequently when your view moves either all the way up or down. Haven't found a fix other than resetting the game..

Love your list - but I did figure out a fix on this one. At first I thought my controller was messed up and I was like "Noooooooo!", but glad to see its a glitch. The way to fix it is simply bring up the crosshairs, that'll stop it.

• Like 1