Community Challenge: Raise the Trophy %

Challenge Round 1: Kingdom Hearts 

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded  (37% AVERAGE COMPLETION)

4S0011f4.png40% Debugged 40.32% 

Complete up to and including Olympus Coliseum.

1Sda18a4.pngRe:coded Master 35.81%
Obtain all trophies.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days  (36% AVERAGE COMPLETION)

4S77ea9b.pngDays of Connection 41.63% 

View Chapters 1 through 37.

1S4aa01c.png358/2 Days Master 34.18%

Obtain all trophies.

Challenge 1: Raise Average Completion of both games to 40%

Challenge 2: Narrow percentage gap by >1%

Scoring System:

Lazy Person Reward:

Hide the 0% game. (0.5 Point per game - show proof of ownership by having a trophy in another Kingdom Hearts game on the disc) [Max 1 Points]

I'm not the Problem Reward:

Already have earned the 100% before Challenge date (1 Point per game) [Max 2 Points]

I am the Problem Reward:  

Earning a trophy in either game after contest start (1 Point per Game) or 100% Completion (1.5 Points per Game) [Max 3 Points]

Community Challenge Completed:

All contributions will earn 3 Points per game. (Regardless of prior 100%, a single trophy, or hiding the trophy set) [Max 6 Points]

Challenge 2 Clarification:

Re:Coded First Trophy = 40.32%

Re:Coded Last Trophy = 35.81%

Percentage Difference = 4.51%

Mission is to reduce the percentage difference to 3.51% or lower.

358/2 First Trophy = 41.63%

358/2 Last Trophy = 34.18%

Percentage Difference = 7.45%

Mission is to reduce the percentage difference to 6.45% or lower.

Edited by Frozen_Guardian
  • Like 2

I had to acknowledge a warning point based on incest to reply to this and point out what a weird idea this appears to be, then I remembered you complained about the low percentages of the trophies... So yeah, Kudos on trying to raise the percentages but I want my Uncommon VN trophies to be left alone <3

I've read the OP 3 times and it still doesn't make any sense to me :dunno:. Also hiding 0% completed games does not affect the average completion percentage.

I'll try it more simple:

La Derp opens up Kingdom Hearts and all three games on the disc add their trophy list.

La Derp syncs the trophy list and adds a 0% into the calculation of the average completion.

La Derp reads my challenge and decides to stop being part of the problem. La Derp goes and earns the trivial trophies.

La Derp syncs the trophies and raises the % of the game.

La Derp made Frozen Guardian very happy.

Now if someone can explain to me more simply why incest was mentioned above I would appreciate it.

Edited by Frozen_Guardian

I'm super confused. Why would anyone want to make trophies more common? Wouldn't that just collectively raise everyone's Average Rarity stat? Is this the first troll event?

In all fairness it's not like it's a full 50 trophy game that they're on about, so to the people like us with several thousand trophies it shouldn't hit our Av. Rarity too hard.

People with fewer trophies and games however...

In all fairness it's not like it's a full 50 trophy game that they're on about, so to the people like us with several thousand trophies it shouldn't hit our Av. Rarity too hard.

People with fewer trophies and games however...

Depends on how many more games they intend to go through. Both of these "games" can be done in just a couple of hours. If the event changes even just once a week to different games, it could affect people more drastically than you're expecting. Or at least to the point where there's a noticeable increase. It all depends on the number of people in the event and how high the percentages get.

I also still don't quite understand the point either. I get people complaining about rarities being too high, but too low is pretty strange.

Edited by ExHaseo

The low percentages of the Kingdom Hearts VNs bothered you that much?  :huh:

This event probably won't work, since a lot of the accounts that keep the KHVNs at low percentage are just random non trophy hunter accounts that someone looked up. The people behind those accounts will never see this event. 

I totally thought this thread was about increasing our completion percentage. 

I feel betrayed now.

I was under the same impression when I first clicked.

OP, why do you want to raise the trophy completion ranking exactly?  Do you love the game and therefore want a higher completion?  I can understand your passion but raising the completion .... isn't exactly ... good?

As others have stated the "Le Derps" you're referring to most likely aren't trophy hunters much less PSNP members.  Also, we prefer the title "Un Derp."