This Trophy list is DiRTY!

Fastandslow

• 2 weeks later...

Having played extensively the PC version since early access, most of the achievement are the same. 

Just received the game on PS4, handling is as good as it is on PC. Best rally game since Richard Burns Rally imo. 

The platinum will be hard, mainly because of "Maximum Attack" and "Born to run". It will also take a significant amount of time since you need to win a championship with each vehicule class. 

Good trophy list though, and nice puns indeed ! 

I didn't encounter have any problem with the DS4. One tweak I did was to increase the dead zone of the left stick, so that tge cars are less twitchy on gravel for example. 

One other thing that I would recommend ; when going for the "win X championship" trophies, upgrade the car you race with in custom championships first. 

I highly suspect AI drivers to have fully upgraded vehicules at all times. So you can be at a real disadvantage here, especially considering the very slim marging for error you have when going for first place. Basically you have to attack every corner. 

I didn't encounter have any problem with the DS4. One tweak I did was to increase the dead zone of the left stick, so that tge cars are less twitchy on gravel for example. 

One other thing that I would recommend ; when going for the "win X championship" trophies, upgrade the car you race with in custom championships first. 

I highly suspect AI drivers to have fully upgraded vehicules at all times. So you can be at a real disadvantage here, especially considering the very slim marging for error you have when going for first place. Basically you have to attack every corner. 

you have saved my life i thought they were cheating with their upgraded cars 

I've tried with G29 and its complete horror, especialy with manual shifting and clutch.

i picked up a thrustmaster t80 and i like it just the wheel is a bit small but im finding it better but my mate he can play with the dual shock easly