Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fastandslow

PSA : Cheats work Don't seem to Block Trophies

27 posts in this topic

All in the title tbh ha ha 

But iv tested and the trophies dont seem to be locked out for using cheats just like the Xbox version that is all 

not that this game is hard ever 

how did you get the game so early?

I bought it lol its on the Uk store i'm a Uk lass m8 

Bully is on PS3???? How am I not aware of this? Must have.

EDIT: PS4????????? *EXPLODES*

Edited by SoulxVanguard

I bought it lol its on the Uk store i'm a Uk lass m8 

it isn't in mine thats why i asked

Bully is on PS3???? How am I not aware of this? Must have.

EDIT: PS4????????? *EXPLODES*

bully is on the ps3 but without trophies, the ps4 version includes trophies, 1080p resolution, and other features.

It appears you are really fast. xD

Shame that this game is banned here on Brazil, and buying it from a different region is too expensive.

OMG Bully yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :yay:

How much is it? The need is real.

EDIT: £11.99, time to jump on this right quikkkk

Edited by SoulxVanguard

Yay. I hope it's the Scholarship Edition.

It's the regular PS2 edition, since this was released as part of Sony's PS2 emulation on PS4.

The PS3 a plain port of the PS2 version, without trophies.. The PS4 is an emulation of the PS2 version so it may differ in terms of if cheats work or not.

How much is it? The need is real.

EDIT: £11.99, time to jump on this right quikkkk

PS2 games on PS4 with a platinum cost 14.99 dollars (£11.99), and without a platinum 9.99 dollars (£7.99).

The PS3 a plain port of the PS2 version, without trophies.. The PS4 is an emulation of the PS2 version so it may differ in terms of if cheats work or not.

testes all cheats work 

use a 2nd pad its works fine 

Platinum trophy is just like Hogwarts 's graven... this game makes me throw up... 

testes all cheats work 

use a 2nd pad its works fine 

Wait its out? Like now? It's not even nearly time for the store to update... is it?

Platinum trophy is just like Hogwarts 's graven... this game makes me throw up... 

Many British schools have a crest like this they normally show the houses but normal Uniforms have one symbol for there crests 

since this game is based on a Boarding school with English Ties in to how it teaches kids the Crest makes sense 

for people not finding, "Canis Canem Edit", the uk version of the game title, (maybe EU?)

*edit* Fastandslow, is there some way of seeing most recent uploads other than just ordering new-old on games list.., cos i can only find if i search for it, unless you were actually searching and saw by chance O_O

Edited by khvivi

Yes there is instead of scrolling all the way to the right in the games tab you go all the way to the bottom ALL GAMES there normally there first (UK ONLY) 

for people not finding, "Canis Canem Edit", the uk version of the game title, (maybe EU?)

*edit* Fastandslow, is there some way of seeing most recent uploads other than just ordering new-old on games list.., cos i can only find if i search for it, unless you were actually searching and saw by chance O_O

there 

Does the clothes cheat bug out the trophy to buy all clothes?

I was playing around with the cheats on a separate save file to see what they all do. After activating the cheat to get all clothes the trophy for buying all clothes doesn't pop, and you can no longer buy clothes from the shop inside the school.

Never played bully so i guess i will play through the game without cheats and do a trophy cleanup with cheats :P

I actually cant remember that this game had any cheats lol. 

I will play through without using any cheats initially I think. 

In PAL regions is known as Canis Canem Edit (so that means all Europe and other countries), in NTSC and maybe some other regions is known as Bully.

PS2 games on PS4 with a platinum cost 14.99 dollars (£11.99), and without a platinum 9.99 dollars (£7.99).

This was the case...until Okage released with a platinum yesterday too...so now just gotta wait for psnprofiles to tell us