PSA : Cheats work Don't seem to Block Trophies

Fastandslow

Platinum trophy is just like Hogwarts 's graven... this game makes me throw up... 

Many British schools have a crest like this they normally show the houses but normal Uniforms have one symbol for there crests 

since this game is based on a Boarding school with English Ties in to how it teaches kids the Crest makes sense 

for people not finding, "Canis Canem Edit", the uk version of the game title, (maybe EU?)

*edit* Fastandslow, is there some way of seeing most recent uploads other than just ordering new-old on games list.., cos i can only find if i search for it, unless you were actually searching and saw by chance O_O

Edited by khvivi

Yes there is instead of scrolling all the way to the right in the games tab you go all the way to the bottom ALL GAMES there normally there first (UK ONLY) 

for people not finding, "Canis Canem Edit", the uk version of the game title, (maybe EU?)

*edit* Fastandslow, is there some way of seeing most recent uploads other than just ordering new-old on games list.., cos i can only find if i search for it, unless you were actually searching and saw by chance O_O

there 

Does the clothes cheat bug out the trophy to buy all clothes?

I was playing around with the cheats on a separate save file to see what they all do. After activating the cheat to get all clothes the trophy for buying all clothes doesn't pop, and you can no longer buy clothes from the shop inside the school.

In PAL regions is known as Canis Canem Edit (so that means all Europe and other countries), in NTSC and maybe some other regions is known as Bully.