Manhunt trophy thoughts?

CasaDeBen

The great thing about this game is you can't use any cheats until you actually unlock them in-game by getting 5-star ratings in the levels. I hope that any cheats used once unlocked do block trophies unlocking, but I doubt it.

Overall it's a great list and I'm sure many newcomers to the game will struggle with it.

• Like 1

Played long time ago, it's one of my best experience of play, the best cruel game ever played. Good luck for 5 star rating on hardcore, the request are some gruesome kill to perform in each level and complete the level as quick as possible if i remember well. I don't want to be mad i'll pass this time

Well this is certainly a pleasant surprise. Shame Rockstar seem to have more or less given up on this series after the games got banned and had to be cut down in so many places would have been real interesting to see what they could have done with the power of PS3/PS4. 5 stars trophy could definitely be a plat killer for some. 

Hope Rockstar brings Red Dead Revolver to PS4 next, the version for PS3 disappeared some time ago  :(

• Like 2

Well this is certainly a pleasant surprise. Shame Rockstar seem to have more or less given up on this series after the games got banned and had to be cut down in so many places would have been real interesting to see what they could have done with the power of PS3/PS4. 5 stars trophy could definitely be a plat killer for some. 

Hope Rockstar brings Red Dead Revolver to PS4 next, the version for PS3 disappeared some time ago  :(

by now its pretty evident that sony made a deal or something with rockstar to re-release many of their ps2-published games on PS4 (gta trilogy, bully, manhunt and max payne are going to be available on the ps4 store) so you should probably expect red dead revolver and both gta stories to came to the ps4 as well.

Man, it's so much fun to replay this! It's actually even better than I remembered it being. The 70/80's exploitation movie feel is amazing, with obvious nods to classics like Escape From New York, Cannibal Holocaust, The Warriors and The Running Man. The soundtrack is f#####g outstanding.

• Like 2