Bully Trophy Discussion Thread

demonoid321

I think I wish I bought one of those PS2 to PS3 memory card readers.

And that it was compatible with PS4.

Because I would have all these trophies down to instapop but I can't be fucked 100%ing this glorious game yet again (I very recently completed the PS3 version)

Looks pretty nice. Nothing too extraordinary.

What are those Room Trophies, though? Can't remember now

I remember when I played the PS2 classic version on PS3 that during some missions after I completed it (more of an example would be where you have to go to the fair with a girl in a mission or the halloween missions) that after the missions a teddy bear and a pumpkin basket would appear in Jimmy's room. Maybe that's what they mean?

Rockstar's best game graces the PS4 :D I'm buying no matter how easy / hard the trophies are.. Looks fairly easy though to be honest.

Kinda surprised there's no trophies for all the elastic bands or anything to do with the hobo. But oh well.

I heard the elastic bands is part of the room trophy.

Anyway This was one of the games I most wanted with trophies as its one of my favourite of all time. But the dilemma is which first as I want GTA Trilogy while it's cheap. 

Edited by parkerdip

I heard the elastic bands is part of the room trophy.

Anyway This was one of the games I most wanted with trophies as its one of my favourite of all time. But the dilemma is which first as I want GTA Trilogy while it's cheap. 

I.. dunno, the elastic bands only get you the elastic band ball and doesn't give you anything in your room. Could be wrong..

I'd go GTA trilogy if your after that, it's on sale (in EU at least) and Bully is full price.

I.. dunno, the elastic bands only get you the elastic band ball and doesn't give you anything in your room. Could be wrong..

I'd go GTA trilogy if your after that, it's on sale (in EU at least) and Bully is full price.

I just had a look at this http://bully.wikia.com/wiki/Trophies. Those are all the trophies for the room and the rubber band ball is one of them. Its pretty much a 100% completion trophy

Edited by parkerdip

Are you searching under the correct name? 

In some regions (or maybe just the UK, I don't know) it's called Canis Canem Edit, not Bully.

In PAL regions is known as Canis Canem Edit (so that means all Europe and other countries), in NTSC and maybe some other regions is known as Bully.

Edited by Finozzi1696