Hint for Master Plumber

Hi,

is there a trick for getting the Master Plumber trophy? I am now on my second playthrough and I am pretty sure I put every possible item in the toilet and I also repeated many items

I appreciate any advise.

You need to send 50 items in total.  You won't get this just playing through the game; it needs to be farmed.  And you need to do it in one playthrough.

Thanks for your help, but I got a solution by another player. First I tried this manually and that was the mistake I think. It worked right at the start when I got control over Hoagie and could send 7 items with the quick sending in the inventory.

Thanks for your help, but I got a solution by another player. First I tried this manually and that was the mistake I think. It worked right at the start when I got control over Hoagie and could send 7 items with the quick sending in the inventory.

Yeah, this is how I got the trophy too. Did well over 50 manual sendings with no trophy (although I did do one manual load inbetween those so that may have been the reason why it didn't work), got the trophy from doing it through quick sending instead.

Yeah, this is how I got the trophy too. Did well over 50 manual sendings with no trophy (although I did do one manual load inbetween those so that may have been the reason why it didn't work), got the trophy from doing it through quick sending instead.

Ah.  I only ever used quick-sends (straight from the inventory), so I didn't realize OP was talking about physically putting items into the Chron-o-John

• Like 1

I'm unable to get this trophy.. I'm trying to do the quick send method among all three characters and it's not popping up.. And I've tried it twice and still nothing. Not really sure what went wrong.

I gotta do a second playthrough anyways because I forgot about the stereo.

I'm unable to get this trophy.. I'm trying to do the quick send method among all three characters and it's not popping up.. And I've tried it twice and still nothing. Not really sure what went wrong.

I gotta do a second playthrough anyways because I forgot about the stereo.

Had you enabled the developer comments by any chance? I heard that they make the trophies a bit buggy.

I tried it again with my new playthrough and it's still doing the same thing.. like it's extremely frustrating.. I don't know what I'm doing wrong at all..

EDIT: I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT. I understand what you guys mean now by quicksending it. I was continuously flushing stuff ...... lmao ...... But yesss, I have it..

For those who are stupid like me and don't understand things like this right off the bat, take the item and drag it to the persons face &repeat.

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 2