The walking dead season 3 info. Spoiler's for season 1 and 2.

Interesting. Given the various possible endings to S2, I assumed that they'd have to kill off everyone who Clem might have ended S2 with early on in S3 so that they could tell a cohesive story. 

But from that article, it sounds like they're not going to do that...

Might have to get an alternative ending saved on my system in readiness. 

Interesting. Given the various possible endings to S2, I assumed that they'd have to kill off everyone who Clem might have ended S2 with early on in S3 so that they could tell a cohesive story. 

But from that article, it sounds like they're not going to do that...

Might have to get an alternative ending saved on my system in readiness. 

Yeah, I went with Kenny the whole way, but it was a hard decision to chose between him & Jane at the end. So I wouldn't mind having an alt save with her ending too.

Yeah, I went with Kenny the whole way, but it was a hard decision to chose between him & Jane at the end. So I wouldn't mind having an alt save with her ending too.

My first PT was with Jane's ending, but my second was with Kenny and, IMO, was much better. We wandered off into the snow together, and I almost cried. Took me a full 15 minutes just to decide whether I was going to abandon him and go into the town or not.

I'm going to treat my Kenny save as my canon because it was a better ending IMO.

I still have the theory that Wellington gets run over by zombies and the entire village gets fucking ran down, it will be crazy and Clem will find a new group.
I think all three endings of S2 will be affected by this.  A horde will come for Jane. A horde will hunt Kenny down (If he haven't killed himself or something)

In any case, Kenny or Jane will die, early, no matter what choice you took. If you stay at Wellington you will find Kenny, dead in the woods. Or he will sacrifice himself for you when Wellington gets fucked. Jane, she will die early too, get killed or taken while protecting you.

This is my opinion atleast and I have been thinking that this is the way the series will play out from the get go.
New group, find (Can't remember her name..) Christa?? Again and maybe even some more familiar faces. And we'll probably see Michonne make an appearence and so on :P

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

My first PT was with Jane's ending, but my second was with Kenny and, IMO, was much better. We wandered off into the snow together, and I almost cried. Took me a full 15 minutes just to decide whether I was going to abandon him and go into the town or not.

I'm going to treat my Kenny save as my canon because it was a better ending IMO.

I know! crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 If I let Jane die because I wanted to go with Kenny, it's not like I'm going to leave him 5 minutes later. :P

I'm wondering what's going to happen to the baby though, I remember once the creators were doing a Q&A & someone asked if you'll get a chance to leave it behind, they said Clementine "wasn't there yet". So does that mean she will be eventually? :blink:

• Like 1

Kenny and, IMO, was much better.Took me a full 15 minutes just to decide whether I was going to abandon him and go into the town or not.

yeah I also think Kenny's ending was much better. Did you decide to abandon him? I eventually didn't.

All of this is irrelevant to me unless they have some way of importing choices between different consoles.

From the article, it sounds like they're using the cloud and, presumably, your Telltale account, if you've set one up.

We've got a strategy to help Season 3 players ... collect all their data from the previous games. [W]e didn't have the cloud services in Season 1 that we have now," Bruner said. "So we're going to have a solution for everybody that we're not talking about it yet.

yeah I also think Kenny's ending was much better. Did you decide to abandon him? I eventually didn't.

Of course not. After all we've been through, no way am I abandoning Kenny. Plus, Wellington is an unknown. The people living in there could be monstrous for all I know, or have a brutal dictator like the Govenor.

Like I say though, it was a tough decision, mostly due to how insistent Kenny was that I should go.

That article reads like its going to be Clementine telling tales of her exploits - there will be nods to 1 & 2 not direct continuations or actually anything meaningful at all.

In actuality, it wouldn't surprise me if she was dead in 3 and the story was told in the form of eulogies at her funeral - we wouldn't know its her funeral until the last episode of course as that would be the big reveal.

Maybe not a funeral, but around a campfire - and each episode is told by a different person and they all cheers to her at the end.

That article reads like its going to be Clementine telling tales of her exploits - there will be nods to 1 & 2 not direct continuations or actually anything meaningful at all.

In actuality, it wouldn't surprise me if she was dead in 3 and the story was told in the form of eulogies at her funeral - we wouldn't know its her funeral until the last episode of course as that would be the big reveal.

Maybe not a funeral, but around a campfire - and each episode is told by a different person and they all cheers to her at the end.

I like that idea. But I don't think that works.

Clementine barely opens up about Lee in the second game, only to Kenny for the most part. The world also seems rough to talk about the past as well. So, when do these people get the necesary amount of material for flashback eulogies to begin with?

I like that idea. But I don't think that works.

Clementine barely opens up about Lee in the second game, only to Kenny for the most part. The world also seems rough to talk about the past as well. So, when do these people get the necesary amount of material for flashback eulogies to begin with?

Any point in the future.  She's still only a child as we know here, there's no reason for there not to be a massive leap forward and shift the story telling perspective.

They say they're going to be innovative with their story telling model in the article too.  Its certainly the more innovative out of everything they've done so far, if it were to be true.