Dude, It's Like, Cannibalism

Can anyone Tell me how to get chattering teeth back which ive given to Washington? For the human contest

You can't get them back. You need to do puzzles in a specific order to achieve certain trophies, i.e. get to the human contest before giving the chattering teeth to George Washington.

There are a few other trophies that are also missable like this, such as Rap Sheet: Forger.

However the game is pretty short and once you've played through it once you know what you need to do and can knock out a second play-through for trophy completion in no time at all.

Can anyone Tell me how to get chattering teeth back which ive given to Washington? For the human contest

You don^t need them back for the human contest.

You need the horse's teeth for the human contest. You have to make it sleep by reading the book near it.

You can't get the chattering teeth back from Washington but you have to give the chattering teeth to Laverne  first so you can get the Can't Win and Chew Gum at the Same Time trophy then give them to Hoagie to give to Washington after using the exploding cigar . :)

Edited by DeathofRats09

• 3 weeks later...