Can not be played on the PSTV.

Wavergray

I don't see any reason why would anyone pick this for PS TV when they can have it for PS3 but... considering PS TV will lose support soon, I would expect this will be more common for new releases.

Isn't PSTV support, like, one more check mark in the software when compiling for Vita?

• 4 years later...

Not what I'm referring to but since we're on that topic if you follow this guide by Hakoom you'll have no problem whatsoever with time stamps being out of order. I've been using the method posted in his video for years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pK9fbrlWBI&list=WL&index=1 and not once have had a problem and I've done it a TON of times.

As to what I was talking about in my first post above: for the PSTV I can play ANY Vita game on the PSTV due to a nifty little trick created by someone who posted it to YouTube years ago. I'd link it if I could remember who it was but I'm not going through the hassle to try and find it. Besides, your PSTV had to be on a specific firmware for it to work (unless he's managed a way around it since last I did it years ago). You also have to have basic skills with the computer to do it but if you do it's simple to do and once you have it set up it's permanent (unless you completely format the PSTV to its factory settings; I think that's the only way to undo it). If you install version 2 of the software he created it completely whitelists every Vita game and allows you to play it on the PSTV.

This trick completely saved my ass with those damn ring races for Ratchet and Clank 2 because I just could not, for the life of me, do them on that atrocious Vita.

Edited by MrTacoNinja