Free Steam Keys/Gifts

Dreakon13

Could I get retro city rampage? Awesome thing of you to do btw. I'm having some trouble finding what my steam ID is, I'm a steam noob if you couldn't tell >-< the email attached to it is [email protected], I know that much

If you go to steamcommunity.com, log in if you aren't already, hover over your name at the top (between COMMUNITY and ABOUT) and select Profile... give me that URL.  It'd be the easiest way to direct me to your actual account.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 2

If you go to steamcommunity.com, log in if you aren't already, hover over your name at the top (between COMMUNITY and ABOUT) and select Profile... give me that URL.  It'd be the easiest way to direct me to your actual account.

Yeah I went into my settings, turns out I hadn't set a custom ID so that was confusing me. My ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/makisesinon

Yeah I went into my settings, turns out I hadn't set a custom ID so that was confusing me. My ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/makisesinon

Even the link with the numbers (which is what it'll have if you don't have a custom ID) will send me to the same place.  As long as I have the link.  ;)

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 2

Could I Operation Flashpoint Red River? My Steam ID is the exact same as my PSN. This is an awesome thing you're doing btw

Can I have any one of the Operation Flashpoint games, please? I'm on my phone so I can't link my steam but my steam ID is either NovaMasenko or SkyesUnholy :)

I guess you're getting... Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising... then Skyes. ;)  Also, I'm not sure how you can have two Steam ID's (unless you have two accounts?).  As long as you post, you're locked in for whatever games you asked for.  Please come back and edit in the URL to whatever profile you want the games on, when you can.  It'll make my life a lot easier.

In the future, I'd appreciate if you guys could say specifically which ones you're looking for.  If too many people "let me decide" it'll get confusing, with overlap and people potentially asking for the same things and whatnot.

I'm off to bed.  Keep on requesting, I'll chunk out the time over the next few days or weeks or however long it takes to catch up with everyone.  Just try and avoid asking for things that others already have.  Thanks. :)

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

Could I Operation Flashpoint Red River? My Steam ID is the exact same as my PSN. This is an awesome thing you're doing btw

You're going to have to give me a link, Azaan60 doesn't exist on Steam. xD

I sent friend requests to all of you that I could.  I'll try and catch those of you who accept whenever we're both online.  Don't be afraid to send me an IM either if I'm on.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...