Anyone else having issues with trophies not popping?

RobertMeownyJR

Having the same trouble here, I see the option to "delete data" in the options menu, don't know if i need to do it to do the requirements over or not. Currently cant get all pawerful, and meow 500 times

Hey Ice, how did you get all playable cats without playing on a "caturday"? does changing the date/time settings on ps4 work?

Having the same trouble here, I see the option to "delete data" in the options menu, don't know if i need to do it to do the requirements over or not. Currently cant get all pawerful, and meow 500 times

Hey Ice, how did you get all playable cats without playing on a "caturday"? does changing the date/time settings on ps4 work?

Just tried this myself and it does work. Turn off your network before starting the game and change your date to saturday and start the game.

The trophies are very buggy, but obtainable. If you completed the requirements for the trophies and it didn't appear. I recommend to restart the game and try it again. For example, the game told be that I caught 10 mice, but no trophy appeared. I restarted the game and caught my 11th mouse and the trophy with it. :wave:

• Like 1

Yep. I didn't have to disconnect from the internet personally, but it's probably a good idea to do it anyway.

The Caturday trophy isn't popping for me, I have deleted data and save twice now, tried also getting a different trophy and it still hasn't popped despite having the objective complete in my collection.

Nevermind it's not a trophy. lol

Edited by FleaSixty

All pawerful is the only one that hadnt popped at all for me, but if you collect all powerups again it seems to fix.

What's your method for getting all the powerups?

in objective i finish the game before i've maxed them all and in littlerbox there isnt enough in one level

Today I started the game and it gave me the "Caturday" in-game trophy but the PS4 trophy didn't pop! I quit and started the game twice and that didn't force it to pop either :-| I then played my first Objective game with laser pointer, and it gave me the PS4 trophy for defeating the laser. Idk how I can force the Caturday one though. Interestingly it was 5:30pm PDT on a Friday here, so I guess the Saturday check is on Japan time?

Today I started the game and it gave me the "Caturday" in-game trophy but the PS4 trophy didn't pop! I quit and started the game twice and that didn't force it to pop either :-| I then played my first Objective game with laser pointer, and it gave me the PS4 trophy for defeating the laser. Idk how I can force the Caturday one though. Interestingly it was 5:30pm PDT on a Friday here, so I guess the Saturday check is on Japan time?

There is no trophy for caturday. Just an in game one

Like above, Caturday isn't a playstation trophy HOWEVER it is required to unlock all cats which is a playstation trophy. Just for clarification.

99% of the trophies are glitched, they will eventually pop but not when they should

I should have been 2nd in the world to finish the game 100% but due to the delay of trophies popping, I am now 4th

So a good level to max out all powers is in the Xmas themed pawliday den stage

This is also the recommended stage to get the 90second trophy, just clear the level as fast as possible then when the stage is cleared, go around and open all of the presents to gain abilities then jump in the box to complete it

Pictures can and should be farmed in the mewsuem stage in litter box mode, there's at least 15 pictures to collect so it will only take a handful of attempts to collect 200

Mice can be farmed in litter box mode aswell, I chose the first stage, there's no time limit and events still pop up about every 2 minutes or so, so just sit back and wait it out, you don't actually need to complete the level, you can farm your mice and quit the game whenever you like, your progress is saved upon exiting

Objects such as 20,000 items can and should be farmed at the supermarkat in litter box mode, there is 3000+ items within the level, just smash as many as you like, quit and exit, and restart..rinse and repeat until the trophy pops, again, you don't need to complete the level, your progress is saved upon exiting the level. You can check for yourself from the main menu on how many objects you've smashed and how many more you need to go

Playing on caturday isn't an actual trophy but it is a requirement in order to unlock all playable cats

Just go to your ps4 settings and manually change the date and time to an actual saturday

In order to grab something, you can either crouch with the O button and then angle your pointer downwards onto an object and hit the square button to pick it up, or some objects don't even require you to crouch, just angle your pointer downwards and grab it up..note that not all items are grabbable, like the giant dinosaur bones in the mewsuem

As far as sleeping goes, I just crouched with O and let the cat idle for a minute or two until the trophy popped

For the no paws trophy, just load up the first stage in objective mode, do not collect any powerups or use any cat toys, those require using your paws and will void the trophy

Just go around pushing everything off the tables and shelves and grab up items with your mouth and drop them into the floor

And remember, you do not gain an item as dropped until it hits the floor, dropping an item onto a piece of furniture will not count, every item needs to actually hit the floor in order to count

Edited by Property_Damage

• 2 weeks later...