influence property quests?

Is there a way to increase the chance of certain property quests to pop up?

Im missing 7 medals, send my farms to investigate for quests and then saved in front of the board, i get quests for all kinds of Digimon, but not the ones  i need x_x been resetting for over 30 minutes now ...

For example i need the Pumpkinmon medal, so i put 10 level ultimate Digimon in the farm, but i dont have luck :(

Don't listen to that guide, it's absolute bullshit. I tried for 10 hours straight using the method it described, and got nothing. I switched to just putting in rookies for when I wanted rookie quests, champion for champion quests, etc, and got what I needed very quickly. They even appeared multiple times.

I had no luck with this stuff either. I tried something else. I had a guide for the dungeons in which the quests took place, and I started a NG+ and rushed the story as far as this dungeon opened. So the chance for the quest I wanted was way higher as in my old (main) save. You could try that if everything else seems to fail. Good luck!

• 5 weeks later...

I followed a guide on gamesfaqs which helped me a lot so far. I missed the pumpkinmon medal as well but got it in Digital Space 01 eventually after 20-30 tries.

The only one which i guess was wrong was No. 343 Veedramon. According to that guide should be dropped in Digital Network V but all i got was two different items from veedramon there.

For the save scum i had 10 ulimates in all of my five RankMax Farm and got the Agumon (Blk), MetalGreymon (Blue) and Veedramon Medal Quests pretty quickly. Maybe two hours

In the end .... i really liked the experience and had 65 hours fun and had 30 hours of grinding. i really like the digimon fanchise and this was the best digimon game so far.

• 3 months later...