Trouble Points

ntslord

Quick update: I tried the tree method and it's not bad with the slingshot. Because I was so close to 160 by that point, it was fast to finish it up. So glad to have the game Plat, but it was really time consuming. Unsure as to if that method works fastest. The basics of it is that the higher your meter, the more trouble you're in, the more points you accumulate. Try everything and chose the lesser of all evils (lol) because there is no "quick fix" found for this. It will take time.

Quick tip: whether you're going with the tree method or the destroying the furniture in the boys dorm I've found a good way to speed it up. At the beginning of Chapter 3 you wake up and you get the on-screen info "Christmas is here". You'll notice that the tedious clock on the top left has gone away giving you an infinite amount of time to accumulate as much trouble points as you like with either method and even go to get some collectibles like smashing the gnomes if you want. Just do that BEFORE triggering the "Christmas is here" mission at the principal's office.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...