Oh shit I didn't even know this was coming out for PS4 with trophies

ConspiracyGuy92

I wonder if it's a hard platinum & if it's improved from the PS2 version

Yeah this was released as part of Sony's PS2 emulation on PS4 which started on December last year, and by emulation it means the only changes are that they added trophy support for it, 1080p resolution and some other features, but the game is still exactly the same as its original version.

Was actually surprisedwith the treatment this game got with trophies now . I always wanted to play Manhunt but never really found a n easy way to do so . Now is a great chance to experience this and above all with trophies included  xD

Hope Manhunt 2 will find a way out to the PS4 aswell .

• Like 2

Oh thanks for the replies! I hope I can find an opportunity to purchase the game, I put so many hours in on PS2; it's one of my favorite games! Although from looking at the trophy list it looks really difficult, I use to play on easy & I wasn't good at getting stars mostly just fun/killing. I'll probably just play for fun if I can platinum it that'd be great but otherwise I'll just be happy to have the game again especially with trophies.

• Like 1

Oh thanks for the replies! I hope I can find an opportunity to purchase the game, I put so many hours in on PS2; it's one of my favorite games! Although from looking at the trophy list it looks really difficult, I use to play on easy & I wasn't good at getting stars mostly just fun/killing. I'll probably just play for fun if I can platinum it that'd be great but otherwise I'll just be happy to have the game again especially with trophies.

I really like having this PS2 games now with trophies too, I already played Bully some years ago but I'm really enjoying playing it again with trophies now! I also played Manhunt some years ago and I enjoyed it too, personally it wasn't one of my favorite games but I will definitely play it again with trophies, even if the platinum is hard I will try my best to obtain it, and well if it becomes too difficult for me then I will just enjoy unlocking the rest of the trophies :)

Edited by Finozzi1696