Friends Will be Friends Trophy Bug

Burning_Mice

When loading the menu to invite a friend to join my team it always freezes before loading my friends list. I've tried across two PS4 OS versions and have tried deleting the game and reinstalling. Pretty much everything short of trying on a fresh save file.

Searching for this issue hasn't brought up any relevant results. Has anyone else encountered this bug?

• 1 month later...

100% I have this same issue... I posted over on playstationtrophies.org  ... http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ride/286602-friends-will-friends-trophy-issue.html... I also bought a physical to see if that would change... I uploaded my save to the cloud, deleted everything reinstalled... started fresh and still freezes... then I figured oh It was made on PS3 and PS4 ... maybe cause PS3 only allows 100 friends thats my issue, casue it can't get past the 100... so I deleted 50 people to get it to 99... STILL FREEZES! I find this mind blowing and annoying cause I've posted things... no responses anywhere... even milestone doesn't get back and its the only trophy I need for a platinum.

Edited by Leigrez

• 7 years later...

I just unlocked this annoying trophy. I had the same problems as the folks above me, like the game freezing and requiring restart or the “no friends available”. How i did it:

- boot game

- disconnect internet from

network settings. Go back to the game and try to invite someone as a teammate. It won’t work but also no error why it doesn’t work. Stay in this menu.

- go to network settings and activate the internet

- go back to game and select directly “add a teammate”. You now should see your friend online. To mention that the player you want to add, has to be online and in-game.

Trophy should pop before you finish adding them.

hope this helps someone!