Project Platinum: Souls

Happy

This is my favourite series of all time, so of course it would only be right to platinum them all.  :)

I currently have the platinums for Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls II and Bloodborne.

You can bet your arse that I'll be getting the platinum for Dark Souls III too!  xD

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Demons Souls (all regions)

Dark Souls

Dark Souls II (PS3)

Dark Souls II (PS4)

Bloodborne

Legend rank  B)

Almost. The two version of DS2 only count as one list so i'm afraid you'll have to plat DS3 as well. Still, that's quite the list hot damn.

Almost. The two version of DS2 only count as one list so i'm afraid you'll have to plat DS3 as well. Still, that's quite the list hot damn.

I thought those counted as separated lists :(  Trophies are exactly the same but the requirements for the PS4 version are harder because you need to complete most of the DLC. 

I really can't wait for DS3. Trying to make the game my 150th platinum. :)  Hopefully I will have enough time to earn 3 more plats before the game release.

Lord of cinder here :

Dark souls 1

Dark Souls 2 (ps4)

Bloodborne

Dark souls 3 i wait for the EU release  .... and Demon Souls maybe after DS3 .... or maybe i try to get it befor DS3 ?

PS: Rule 7 is awesome :)

Edit: if you ever add Salt and sanctuary ... i have that plat too :)

Edited by Xionx