Happy

Project Platinum: Souls

271 posts in this topic

Just got the platinum for Demon's Souls so now I have all 5. Please change me from Lord of Cinder to Legend.

Forgot I signed up for this, bump me up to Lord of Cinder please . Just have Dark Souls left to complete the list. 

Does the remaster count for that? 

3 hours ago, Sofa King said:

Forgot I signed up for this, bump me up to Lord of Cinder please . Just have Dark Souls left to complete the list. 

Does the remaster count for that? 

Yeah sure.

I got the plat in DS2 with my sanity in tact. Could I request to be upped to Abysswalker

Got the platinum of Dark Souls (and its remastered version :) )

that makes me a warrior of sunlight 👍

Hello , I wish to sign up for Legend:

Demon Souls

Dark souls 1 (PS3 and remastered on PS4)

Dark souls 2 (PS3 and SotFS edition on PS4)

Bloodborne

Dark souls 3

Not sure how active this project is, but I finished the Bloodborne plat, so I've gotten to Lord of Cinder with DS3 and DeS left to go

So, I have to ask: is Sekiro going to join this PP?

12 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

So, I have to ask: is Sekiro going to join this PP?

Good question actually. I’m leaning towards no personally, i feel that the differences in gameplay, progression system and overall presentation are big enough to consider Sekiro its own thing. I do see how one could make a point for the opposite being the case though. 

I’d appreciate hearing others opinions.

Edited by Happy

Please sign me up as Lord of Cinder :-) I'm only missing the original Dark Souls.

Greetings! I'd like to join if it's still possible. I have the platinums for:

Dark Souls Remastered

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Dark Souls III

Bloodborne

I hope this PP will go on and gain new entries in the future. Thanks!

Here are mine, I'm only missing AS demon's souls but I saw you don't count stacks anyway haha

Why is Sekiro not included?

77149090_593490164727748_8411049174056828928_n.png?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=corPLpjjKooAQmNAX8yFOjwi4SemrCA6oRAc90bLARtZ1k_dwvgKNBLLg&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1.fna&oh=df663381360da860f70c22e575d35012&oe=5E8187F8

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

Here are mine, I'm only missing AS demon's souls but I saw you don't count stacks anyway haha

Why is Sekiro not included?

77149090_593490164727748_8411049174056828928_n.png?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=corPLpjjKooAQmNAX8yFOjwi4SemrCA6oRAc90bLARtZ1k_dwvgKNBLLg&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1.fna&oh=df663381360da860f70c22e575d35012&oe=5E8187F8

The Sekiro question has already been raised back in March. Back then, i argued that the game is enough of a departure from the formula seen in previous Souls games to be considered its own thing and to therefore not be included. I did however mention that i could see others arguing for the opposite so i asked for general thoughts and opinions. I received none, so Sekiro stayed out. I’m still open to the idea of including it, assuming it’s not already part of sone other PP, but i don’t really see an interest.

I have Demon's Souls and Bloodborne, I'd like to be on the list please

Sekiro should DEFINITELY be included in this one. If Bloodborne is a Souls game, so is Sekiro.

20 minutes ago, Happy said:

The Sekiro question has already been raised back in March. Back then, i argued that the game is enough of a departure from the formula seen in previous Souls games to be considered its own thing and to therefore not be included. I did however mention that i could see others arguing for the opposite so i asked for general thoughts and opinions. I received none, so Sekiro stayed out. I’m still open to the idea of including it, assuming it’s not already part of sone other PP, but i don’t really see an interest.

I understand both sides here, it should be included in my opinion. It's the same with Bloodborne, the formula is very similar but the game as a whole is still different than other souls games so I think both or none should be included. But I really don't want to argue about it lol so...

Maybe you could change the topic to fromsoft games 😅 since you only include fromsoft games and not other souls-like games here like Nioh for example...and this way you can put sekiro in too

that would probably work for everyone, that's just my suggestion and I think it's up to you to decide 😊

Edited by timpurnat

Another Lord of Cinder checking in, please. They're all done except for II.

Just finished Dark Souls: Remastered (took long enough), so that completes the games and gives me Legend status.

Would like to join!:) i have bloodborne plat and dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin plat