Project Platinum: Souls

Happy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

So, I have to ask: is Sekiro going to join this PP?

Good question actually. I’m leaning towards no personally, i feel that the differences in gameplay, progression system and overall presentation are big enough to consider Sekiro its own thing. I do see how one could make a point for the opposite being the case though. 

I’d appreciate hearing others opinions.

Edited by Happy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Greetings! I'd like to join if it's still possible. I have the platinums for:

Dark Souls Remastered

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Dark Souls III

Bloodborne

I hope this PP will go on and gain new entries in the future. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

Here are mine, I'm only missing AS demon's souls but I saw you don't count stacks anyway haha

Why is Sekiro not included?

77149090_593490164727748_8411049174056828928_n.png?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=corPLpjjKooAQmNAX8yFOjwi4SemrCA6oRAc90bLARtZ1k_dwvgKNBLLg&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1.fna&oh=df663381360da860f70c22e575d35012&oe=5E8187F8

The Sekiro question has already been raised back in March. Back then, i argued that the game is enough of a departure from the formula seen in previous Souls games to be considered its own thing and to therefore not be included. I did however mention that i could see others arguing for the opposite so i asked for general thoughts and opinions. I received none, so Sekiro stayed out. I’m still open to the idea of including it, assuming it’s not already part of sone other PP, but i don’t really see an interest.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Happy said:

The Sekiro question has already been raised back in March. Back then, i argued that the game is enough of a departure from the formula seen in previous Souls games to be considered its own thing and to therefore not be included. I did however mention that i could see others arguing for the opposite so i asked for general thoughts and opinions. I received none, so Sekiro stayed out. I’m still open to the idea of including it, assuming it’s not already part of sone other PP, but i don’t really see an interest.

I understand both sides here, it should be included in my opinion. It's the same with Bloodborne, the formula is very similar but the game as a whole is still different than other souls games so I think both or none should be included. But I really don't want to argue about it lol so...

Maybe you could change the topic to fromsoft games ? since you only include fromsoft games and not other souls-like games here like Nioh for example...and this way you can put sekiro in too

that would probably work for everyone, that's just my suggestion and I think it's up to you to decide ?

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...