Project Platinum: Souls

Happy

All contestants have been added.

...is what i'd like to say here, but due to unforseeable complications that i won't explain to avoid being laughed at on the internet i managed to delete all people ranking bronze or lower from the list.

Sorry about that. Also all the names have been unlinked. Sorry about that too. I'll at least try to fix the deleted rankings as fast as possible but it might take a while until i find an hour to sit down and re-link every name.

I'll probably also make some changes to the game list once i do that, it appears that a couple of people have been misunderstanding some things here. DS2 and SotfS do not count as two separate games and you cannot reach plat rank without DS3.

You need any version of Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 for plat rank. Again, sorry for any misconceptions caused. 

Currently there are no plans to add extra trophies for all versions of Demon's Souls or Dark Souls 2. There were some at the early stages of the PP but i ultimately dropped them. I may potentially change my mind on that but due to the work involved with implementing further rankings this won't happen anytime soon due to how much of a complete mess this PP is right now regardless of that (as seen above).

Hey Happy, can you add me for Warrior of Sunlight? I have the Demon's Souls Platinum :)

Edit: oh, just saw your latest post :/ I completely missed it. My bad :facepalm:

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Put me down for Warrior of Sunlight with the Bloodborne plat. Sadly, despite the Souls series being my favorite in all of gaming I don't have any of the actual Souls series plats. Hopefully that changes with DS3. I need to get back into DS2 and finish that off. Sadly, I'll never plat the first two as I'm done with my PS3 unless they get remastered, though I've heard nothing about any potential for that. 

Lord of Cinder with Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. Sadly, no PS4, otherwise I'd have Bloodborne's plat by now.

And if someone needs help with bosses or just fancy a bit of JOLLY CO-OPERATION in DS2, let me know (bit over lv 200, bit over 10M SM, NG++, no DLC).

Leader-board table?

This thread loads extremely slowly in reference to Bloodborne's unpatched loading times. I'm really sorry and i'm working to fix this as we speak.

Sneaky Happy, adding 2 hidden messages in the OP. It feels very Souls-like :awesome:.

Do you mean to tell me people don't read the rules to every PP they sign up for.

Alright, the list is actually up to date for once now and everybody'd been linked correctly. I also put another secret in the OP, whoever finds it gets a cookie. On top of that i've deleted Scholar of the First Sin from the list of games. This is just to clear up any confusion, obviously SotFS plats will still count as DS2 plats. But having both will not count as having 2 plats, only as 1 DS2 plat.

I think that's all, sorry for the rocky start.