Project Platinum: Souls

Happy

Dark Souls II is ready to be platted, which promotes me to Lord of Cinder :dance:. I made it all the way to Chancellor Wellager in Drangleic Castle on NG++ and only have to buy the last few miracles and pyromancies. I'm planning to make it plat #145, so keeping it unpopped for now.

Rankings are updated for the first time in 50 billion years. If your ranking still isn't where it should be that's an oversight on my end and you're formally invited to come kick my ass.

Also added the DS3 guide to the guide list and it only took me a week to do so, hold your applause ladies and gentlemen.

Edited by Happy
  • Like 1

PLATINUM 104/ MILESTONE 8.000 - DARK SOULS 3

1Laf8bb3.png

My power as a Lord of Cinder burns brighter, now all I need is Dark Souls 1 but I can't find it anywhere.

Wish they could release as a digital game, it's actually the only game in the series that isn't available digital.

Well I popped the DS2 plat today.

PLATINUM 104/ MILESTONE 8.000 - DARK SOULS 3

1Laf8bb3.png

My power as a Lord of Cinder burns brighter, now all I need is Dark Souls 1 but I can't find it anywhere.
Wish they could release as a digital game, it's actually the only game in the series that isn't available digital.

It took a lot of time for me to find a Dark Souls copy. Be sure to get the Prepare to Die Edition, as it comes with the Artorias of the Abyss DLC.

Well I popped the DS2 plat today.

It took a lot of time for me to find a Dark Souls copy. Be sure to get the Prepare to Die Edition, as it comes with the Artorias of the Abyss DLC.

Sadly, the Prepare to Die edition is even harder to find.  :(

• 2 weeks later...