Pictorial Ending Trophies

• 4 weeks later...

The bikini mission is probably not the last one. There are three mission types: owner (skippable if you don't need the cash/exp), girl missions (recommended for satisfaction boost) and the special girl missions (all numbered, 1/7, 2/7 etc).

Generally, the golden/black/white bikini is the fifth, the sixth is their special gift item that unlocks fairly late. The seventh and final is to reach max satisfaction, in which case during day 14 nighttime the "go to bed" option changes into an option that triggers the pictorial ending. While it's a total guess, I do not think leaving the island will trigger it.

No you need to get to mission 7 which is reach maximum satisfaction with the girl.

If you want a pictorial ending you need to pretty much just do mission after mission.  Remember to load up on gifts she likes or loves and send her one each night from the owner.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I started this game quite recently and I'm level 8 with the owner, I've completed Marie Rose but I'm playing with Momiji now and I need to buy the golden bikini, how do I get it? should I keep playing and just do it next time when I'm a higher level and such?