Project Platinum: Level-5

zadorvp

f3LU9Z.png

This hall of fame is just a bonus one that has no bearing on the leaderboards in any way. Completed a series of qualifying games or completed every stack of a certain game? You can join this little section of the Project Platinum to "show off" your accomplishment and get a bonus trophy image.

l8ezbl.png

"Time Travelers"

These people have completed all three PlayStation 4 ports of Level-5's PlayStation 2 games (Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2/Dark Chronicle, and Rogue Galaxy).

None

Chuogc.png

"Great Sage"

These people have completed both stacks of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.

None

SRhUoz.png

"Pactmaker"

These people have completed both stacks of White Knight Chronicles.

None

tlMSPU.png

"Incorruptus"

These people have completed both stacks of White Knight Chronicles II.

None

Joining as Avatar (White Knight Chronicles), still need to get back to NnK soon.. and then buy the PS2 emulated games.. Will get Rogue Galaxy at least to test how those emulated games work, if I like it I will buy the 2 Dark Cloud.. unless Persona 3 sees an emulation port, then I will use it to test this emulation thing.. Really hate that I don't have any money for gaming now with the awesome sale those 3 games are having on PSN.. :(

• Like 1

Yup, Satoshi changed his PP around after I tried to claim it (though that was not the only reason for the change).

Yea, I let zaddy have it =) Lv5 is a better place =D

Which means another point for me :awesome:

When I saw this PP I clicked on it thinking it would be an instant join for me then I saw both WKC games on the list and backed away slowly. Doing both of those solo would be like platting Star Ocean multiple times :|

But you already have the SO4 plat dood and you're also going for Mugen Souls. WKC and WKC2 would fit nicely with those games :awesome:.

When I saw this PP I clicked on it thinking it would be an instant join for me then I saw both WKC games on the list and backed away slowly. Doing both of those solo would be like platting Star Ocean multiple times :|

But you already have the SO4 plat dood and you're also going for Mugen Souls. WKC and WKC2 would fit nicely with those games :awesome:.

Is it even possible to plat both now? I have been tempted to go for WKC2 for quite a while, but always avoid it, since I think that's impossible to plat solo (even with an imported WKC1 character)..

Wkc 2 is not required for the plat rank but Wkc is which should be easier and less time consuming.

Anyway sign me up for lbx for now. Should really finish up dark cloud but that fishing trophy is annoying :P Also got dark chronicles, rogue galaxy and ni no kuni in my enormous backlog

Is it even possible to plat both now? I have been tempted to go for WKC2 for quite a while, but always avoid it, since I think that's impossible to plat solo (even with an imported WKC1 character)..

I'm not sure about WKC2, but the first game can be platted solo. It only takes about 500+ hours.

Like many, only one so far: Ni No Kuni.

One day, I'll hammer out the Dark Clouds, but not yet.

I'm not sure about WKC2, but the first game can be platted solo. It only takes about 500+ hours.

...which is actually FASTER than it would have taken online. People always discounted the wait as parties got assembled, etc.

At one point, I thought about it. But after rushing through that stupid quest so many times, just to get to GR8, I said screw it.

Ok.. And that's not so bad, it took me 450 hours with online speed running (my group was running against the server closure..).. And Star Oceans took me over 600 hours, so comparing that to SO, it's not to bad..

...which is actually FASTER than it would have taken online. People always discounted the wait as parties got assembled, etc.

At one point, I thought about it. But after rushing through that stupid quest so many times, just to get to GR8, I said screw it.

Not really, it just depended on how well coordinated and focused the group was.. Playing just with randoms was what slowed down the online, with a specific group of people where everyone knew what we where doing and aiming for it was actually quite fast.

Another Avatar with Ni no Kuni plat here.

Also, on the topic of WKC: how much impact Avatar has on the plot and how important not-localized and blatantly locked forever endgame Avatar's Story is to the overall story? (As if: is it just a filler or something more?)  

Edited by NetEntity