Project Platinum: Level-5

zadorvp

Hi, Time up upgrade my rank here.. Now "Real Life Hero" (White Knight Chronicles 1, Ni no Kuni and Rogue Galaxy)

Moved you up a rank :)

I've platinumed Rogue Galaxy and Ni No Kuni

Ni no Kuni for me.

Added you both :D

• Like 2

I'm three trophies away from platinuming Ni No Kuni, so be aware of that. I just need to grind a zillion hours to get Familiarologist and Mad Scientist and then beat the S-Rank Solosseum. (I got to Round 3 in my last attempt but both Esther and Swaine died.)

• 2 weeks later...

Add me to Avatar Please. I have the plat for Ni no Kuni

Added :)

Hey, add me as Avatar please.  I have plats in Dark Cloud and Ni No Kuni.  

What should I play for my 3rd game?

Cheers

Added! I would personally suggest Rogue Galaxy :)

Added :)

Added! I would personally suggest Rogue Galaxy :)

Muchas gracias.  I would recommend Rogue Galaxy to everybody as well, except myself because I played it to death on PS2.  As much as I loved it, and still do, it just isn't enough to put so many hours in to it again.  

Add me to Avatar Please. I have the plat for Ni no Kuni

I finished Ni No Kuni so now I'm at Bronze Rank.

I'm already at Avatar but I echo the sentiments - finally platted the above game six hours ago, decided to get the Solosseum S-Rank for the final trophy. Man that was so (censored) painful! Olly-boy died in the final round after three runs. I was glad I found that you can just skip the cutscenes and get to the fights instead of hearing the opponents clamor about how great they are.

I think Rogue Galaxy will probably be the game to get me to the next rank - I only have to get through the Ghost Ship Extreme and beat S-Rank in Insectron. I don't think I'll ever get past Fairy King as I will roll over in my grave before I ever touch White Knight Chronicles or the Japan-only games. :(

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 1

Muchas gracias.  I would recommend Rogue Galaxy to everybody as well, except myself because I played it to death on PS2.  As much as I loved it, and still do, it just isn't enough to put so many hours in to it again.  

So did I, but it had been enough years since then for me to replay it again ^^

Please add me to "LBX" .....for now.

Added :D

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Director, I'm ready for my promotion to "Fairy King" now that I have my 5th Platinum in this particular challenge.  I finished Dark Cloud 2 last night to go with Dark Cloud 1, White Knight Chronicles 1, White Knight Chronicles 2, and Ni No Kuni.

Mr. Director, I'm ready for my promotion to "Fairy King" now that I have my 5th Platinum in this particular challenge.  I finished Dark Cloud 2 last night to go with Dark Cloud 1, White Knight Chronicles 1, White Knight Chronicles 2, and Ni No Kuni.

Moved you up :D

Now if only you would get the Rogue Galaxy platinum, then you would be the first one to earn a bonus award from this PP xD

Now if only you would get the Rogue Galaxy platinum, then you would be the first one to earn a bonus award from this PP xD

I actually have Rogue Galaxy sitting unstarted on my PS4's hard drive (along with a few other games I've picked up from Flash Sales).  But I'm not going to start it just yet -- I want to try and tidy up my "in progress" backlog a little bit for the next two weeks while waiting for Trails of Cold Steel II to come out and that means I'll be nibbling away at a couple of other games.

I will get there, however.  Eventually.  B)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...