trophy ghost

ciccio_92

hi I have a question. have been discovered in the second mission, if I from the game menu to start the BEGINNING (second hagfish) the shadow trophy, I can get it?

if when I come out, load a save made two minutes before, the trophy is still valid?

I apologize for my English.

It shouldn't cancel the trophy if you reload the save you made before you were caught.

After you finish the mission you'll see your stats at the end. You're good as long as you haven't rung any alarms or killed anyone. 

But I found when I come, I leave the game and start the mission 2 from the beginning 

Don't quit to the main menu when you raise an alarm. Save your game every few minutes and just simply reload that save if you get spotted.

ok now it will come out from the menu. But given that lho done once, hoped no effect on the trophy.

thank you

the lying thing goes for the shadow trophy?

Just make sure both boxes are ticked at the mission Stats screen after each mission. You should be okay for the trophies. IF THERE IS NO TICK DO NOT CONTINUE!!

Just reload a previous save of the same mission and try again. The game makes separate saves for each mission as it is so it shouldn't be a problem to start again.

ok now it will come out from the menu. But given that lho done once, hoped no effect on the trophy.

thank you

the lying thing goes for the shadow trophy?

Yesterday I finished the game. thank you all for the help you have given me.

Just make sure both boxes are ticked at the mission Stats screen after each mission. You should be okay for the trophies. IF THERE IS NO TICK DO NOT CONTINUE!!

Just reload a previous save of the same mission and try again. The game makes separate saves for each mission as it is so it shouldn't be a problem to start again.

• Like 1