Problem: Scarecrow Nightmare Missions DLC

Hopefully somebody can help me out here;

I'm using a friends copy of Arkham Knight but I bought the season pass myself and have access to all DLC except the scarecrow missions.

- It doesn't show up in the playstation store (I've checked in the related items on the home screen of PS4 and in the store and nothing is there)

- It doesn't show up at the main menu in the downloadable content section

I know that there are some issues regarding playing the DLC, but I can't even find a mention of this DLC anywhere, either in-game or on my PS4, never mind a download link.

Can anybody shed some light on this? I've submitted a ticket to WB but I haven't heard anything yet.

The scarecrow mission was a preorder bonus, so far its exclusive to those who preordered.

I have heard that it would become available to everyone at some point, and is included with the season pass. But im not sure if that is true. Its been so long and it still isnt available.

The only reason i hold out hope is that it IS on the ps store, it just says "unavailable".

I got a copy of the game for Christmas so it definitely was not pre-ordered, and there were three codes included in the case: the Harley Quinn story pack, the Scarecrow Nightmare pack and a skin pack (not sure which one). 

In the past, I had trouble downloading the Knightfall skin pack for Arkham Origins, despite having the code. It didn't work, as if it had been claimed already despite the game being brand new. I wrote to WBG and they requested proof of receipt before they gave me a new code. 

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, savageamusement said:

Just got this game as I bought the season pass in the sale and have just finished the telltale series so was in the mood for more Batman, no Scarecrow DLC in the case (Bought physical) so it seems I cannot get the scarecrow DLC now as its not on PSN :(

I'm really curious about this and it came up on a different site.   I'm pretty sure I'm finding it on psn.   I tried to paste the link for you but when I paste into psnprofiles nothing is happening (very frustrating).  

I'm on my phone and I go to the Arkham Knight game page on the psn Store,  and add one.   For me it's available to DL and I bought the premium edition digitally a couple of months ago. 

The base game is one sale right now for $10 and I'm wondering if buying that would get you the Scarecrow missions. 

1 hour ago, savageamusement said:

Just got this game as I bought the season pass in the sale and have just finished the telltale series so was in the mood for more Batman, no Scarecrow DLC in the case (Bought physical) so it seems I cannot get the scarecrow DLC now as its not on PSN :(

I'm really curious about this and it came up on a different site.   I'm pretty sure I'm finding it on psn.   Is this it? 

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/playstation-exclusive-scarecrow-nightmare-missions/cid=UP1018-CUSA00133_00-DLCSCARECROW0000?emcid=so-ga-241&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Best_of_E3_Sale_2015&utm_source=PS_Blog&utm_term=so-ga-241&utm_content=E3_Sale_2015_D-Mod

I'm on my phone and I go to the Arkham Knight game page on the psn Store,  and add one.   For me it's available to DL and I bought the premium edition digitally a couple of months ago. 

The base game is one sale right now for $10 and I'm wondering if buying that would get you the Scarecrow missions. 

20 minutes ago, big_bob002 said:

I am pretty sure you are right, Scarecrow missions are bundled with the digital copy of the game like they are with the physical copies. I bought the premium edition a while back that comes with the game and season pass and I have the Scarecrow missions available to download. @savageamusement @romylikestogame

Edited by skateak

I bought the disc version brand new sealed but there was no DLC codes in the box (did this because my internet is very slow and will take forever to download the near 50gb base game let alone the DLC), I bought the season pass on PSN, this includes everything except the scarecrow missions so there is currently no way of buying the scarecrow DLC without having to buy the PSN version of the base game (which I most definitely will not be doing as I just bought the disc version)

Bit of a pain really

@savageamusement

I sort of view it as getting the Scarecrow DLC for $10 but at the same time that's a huge rip off from what I understand.   Me personally I'd probably drop the $10 just to get 100% but it's a pretty steep price for some dinky little dlc.   Keep in mind that I'm reading tons of posts about the community pack challenge maps and how the trophies for those are by far the most difficult in all the Arkham games.    I would at least go for those and if you do get them then you have to make the decision about waiting for a sale on the base game to access the Scarecrow dlc.  That's assuming you get Scarecrow with the digital base game and not digital Premium edition too. 

The much better alternative is you can try contacting Sony,  WB Games,  and/or Rocksteady.   If you can take a pic with the receipt and game in your possession you might be able to get a free code.   Keeping en eye on Ebay or Amazon might yield a code for a few bucks too. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, big_bob002 said:

@savageamusement

I sort of view it as getting the Scarecrow DLC for $10 but at the same time that's a huge rip off from what I understand.   Me personally I'd probably drop the $10 just to get 100% but it's a pretty steep price for some dinky little dlc.   Keep in mind that I'm reading tons of posts about the community pack challenge maps and how the trophies for those are by far the most difficult in all the Arkham games.    I would at least go for those and if you do get them then you have to make the decision about waiting for a sale on the base game to access the Scarecrow dlc.  That's assuming you get Scarecrow with the digital base game and not digital Premium edition too. 

The much better alternative is you can try contacting Sony,  WB Games,  and/or Rocksteady.   If you can take a pic with the receipt and game in your possession you might be able to get a free code.   Keeping en eye on Ebay or Amazon might yield a code for a few bucks too. 

Yeah I'm afraid that may be the only option - there is no way I was ever going to get 100% on this game anyway but its frustrating to think that

A/ I can't as I don't have all the DLC, even if I wanted to

and

B/ Buying the season pass does not give access to all the DLC

Just one of those things I guess

You have to make contact with wbsupport and send them a pic of the game, the season pass code and the receipt.

You have to specify the problem: dlcs, ps4 yada yada.

They will answer you in a week period with the code.

Dont forget to tell them to send you the exclusive costumes code of ps4 as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/02/2017 at 0:30 AM, MartinSawyer said:

You have to make contact with wbsupport and send them a pic of the game, the season pass code and the receipt.

You have to specify the problem: dlcs, ps4 yada yada.

They will answer you in a week period with the code.

Dont forget to tell them to send you the exclusive costumes code of ps4 as well.

I purchased the physical copy of game of the year edition and Scarecrow DLC was not available for download.  I can confirm that WB Games will provide you with the scarecrow DLC and Scarecrow Batmobile skin redeemable codes if you email them.

They only require proof of purchase.  I didn't have the receipt so instead I screenshotted my GameStop purchase history from their website which they accepted.

I got my codes within the same day as when I sent my request.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Mohsen_47 said:

Som1 help me please.. i wanna buy Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition.. i can access to all 16 dlc packs?

I'm positive you can access the 15.Premium edition includes season pass.I don't know about the Scarecrow dlc.I bought the main game and the season pass separate from the store.That dlc was included in the main game not the pass

• 4 months later...
On 5.4.2017 at 0:51 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

I'm positive you can access the 15.Premium edition includes season pass.I don't know about the Scarecrow dlc.I bought the main game and the season pass separate from the store.That dlc was included in the main game not the pass

That means that if I wanna get the Scarecow mission, then I have to buy the Game from the PSN store ?

4 hours ago, TrophieHunting said:

That means that if I wanna get the Scarecow mission, then I have to buy the Game from the PSN store ?

I checked again my download list.The order i see is this

Exclusive Skins Pack, then Arkham Knight theme, then Exclusive Scarecrow Nightmare Missions and on the next day the game (it's big,took me 10-12 hours i guess).After that i manually downloaded the things i could get with the season pass.So i suppose the Scarecrow dlc came with the main game